Buy.com Reviews

04/18/2014
Buy.com Ratings and User Reviews. Buy.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 605 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
A California-based Internet retailer, Buy.com offers millions of Music, Surplus, Books, Videos, DVD's, Games, and Computer Hardware and Software products. It offers comprehensive product searching as well as an on-line order tracking system.

Buy.com Rating

More About Buy.com

Recent Reviews for Buy.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    Real happy with the way the product was presented. W8ill be back.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    This place has amazing deals and almost all of the new gadgets that everyone looks for on their devices. Anybody looking for absolute specifics have no reason to be on a mass market website.
    Love free shipping.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Thanks for an excellent service. Keep up the good work!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    i think rakuten has everything i need for my pickup besides perormance parts and it is really easy to use!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    a good place to shop at.can find better but these are reliable (at least based on my 4 to 5 years of experience with them)
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Good deals pop up here! Very easy to order and shipping is on time...I'm happy.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I like shopping with Rakuten.com (formally buy.com). I have always received my shopping items and they are what they say they are. I plan on continuing shopping with them in the near future.
    So far pretty good!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Need a search criteria for size when looking through hard drives.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I ,D LIKE SOME MORE IF VGOOD DEAL ON SALES.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I miss buy.com, you need to get back to basics, as large as you have become you are now missing that personal touch of feeling pointed deals.Now everything is a deal and hence no deal, get back to being pointed.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Very good web site. Suggest to renew the shopping cart interface. Do it more comfortable.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Good online shop. Like the points that I earn. Overall good loyalty program.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    I may not be able to use the connection as my end does NOT fit into the piece I bought. I may need to cut it back.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    The item exhibited on the web was new but the one sent tome was refurbished and did not work properly. It involves the botheration of repacking and returning the item. It is waste of time money and energy. The vendor can't get away this way it amounts to cheating. BAD EXPERIENCE this time.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I used to shop buy.com and then they spun off this site, which is terrific. Great prices, product info, site searching and filtering. I'm somewhat tech savvy.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Refurbished phone was like knew. Unbeatable price and very timely delivery. This was my 2nd order and I'll be using them again I'm sure.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    I bought ER season 10 and 11 new. When I received my order season 10 was broken if you will. Season 10 has like a flip book setup to go through the discs, and they were disconnected from the case itself. I can take the discs out without taking them out of their notches. It annoyed me very much. I'm not saying this happens a lot, but it still annoyed me.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I paid quite a bit extra to get 2 day shipping. It arrived a week later. Could not find a contact phone number on the site. Sent multiple emails and never got a response. The tracking is ineffective as it will only indicate "shipping in progress". My organization will never order from the is site again.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    I ordered a Samsung 46" for a residence. The TV arrived on Monday, April 14. I went to Install it on Tuesday and it did not work. I called my Internet provider & TV Comcast / xfinity. They tried ti get it going over the telephone, but could not. A Technician came to the house on Wednesday to get the TV working if it was a cable problem. The TV is "Marked Hospitality, which is for Commercial Usage and not for a residence. Call Rakuten and they stated I needed to call The Manufacturer for warrantyissues. I called Samsung and the person stated that they were unable to assist me when I gave them the model number, so I was given another toll free number. I called and the representative required my commercial account number, which I do not have since it is a residence. So they hung up the telephone. I paid and $90.53 for a technician to come out when there is nothing wrong with my service. I am totally aggravated as well as disgusted with this entire experience from Rakuten.com Shopping.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Will shop at Rakuten.com again.