CutleryAndMore.com Reviews

04/15/2014
CutleryAndMore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CutleryAndMore.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 182 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.
CutleryAndMore.com offers fine cutlery and cookware from brands like J.A. Henckels, Wusthof Trident, Calphalon, All Clad, John Boos and many more.
Circle of Excellence - CutleryAndMore.com

2013 Winner

CutleryAndMore.com Rating

More About CutleryAndMore.com

Recent Reviews for CutleryAndMore.com

Quality of products available and ready to ship. Great pricing than most online retailers.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I have always been pleased with shopping with Cutlery. The product,pricing,selection and shipping are very easy to do business with..,
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I would appreciate visible reviews on products
  • Apr 11, 2014
    website is precise and quick to use. I wish the survey was as speedy as the website ;)
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Excellent shopping experience. Easy to use site and great selection.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    This is my first purchase from Cutlery and More, but I will be back for more! I love the great selection! SO many awesome products and it is wonderful to know everything is guaranteed in stock. I do wish shipping was cheaper or there were more ways to get free shipping. I am pleased with my first purchase and I cannot wait to receive my order! Thank you for the great experience.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    i am a happy camper :)
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Have been satisfied with every purchase!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    So far there was only once that I did not like my purchase (quality of items) at Cutlery and More. Otherwise I am completely satisfied.
    Apr 12, 2014
    CutleryAndMore.com has a lot of stuff that I like--not good for my wallet.--
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Good prices for high quality merchandise
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Excellent webpage, vey easy to surf it.
    Apr 9, 2014
    Everything was almost perfect
  • Mar 30, 2014
    good website. quality of products, variety, and pricing very good
    Apr 5, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I find the most knife in CAM
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I love this site and the products available!
    Apr 3, 2014
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Thank you for a clean check-out process.
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    None at this time
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I have placed several orders from CutleryAndMore since the fall of 2013. Each time the package arrived promptly and was securely wrapped. The items were just as described and of very high quality. I really enjoy shopping for professional quality kitchenware from this vendor. I have had the occasion to call customer service several times. Each time I was helped promptly by a knowledegable representative who was friendly and gave me their name. Call me a happy customer!! I have told several friends about your site.
    Apr 3, 2014
    I have placed several orders from CurleryAndMore in the past few months. Each arrived in perfect condition; exch arrived promptly. I have called their customer service department with questions; the representatives I spoke with were knowledegable and friendly. The merchandise available at CutleryAndMore is wonderful - professional quality merchandise at a reasonable price point. I am a satisfied customer and have recommended this merchant to many friends. Just call me a happy shopper!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 2, 2014
    I appreciated the quick and efficient response to my questions. Good customer service.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Love it! I bought a lot of stuff with you and a few times things were defective and customer service got me replacements very fast.
    Apr 1, 2014
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Would like to see customer reviews included with the products.
    Apr 15, 2014