CutleryAndMore.com Reviews

04/19/2014
CutleryAndMore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CutleryAndMore.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 185 reviews.
CutleryAndMore.com offers fine cutlery and cookware from brands like J.A. Henckels, Wusthof Trident, Calphalon, All Clad, John Boos and many more.
Circle of Excellence - CutleryAndMore.com

2013 Winner

CutleryAndMore.com Rating

More About CutleryAndMore.com

Recent Reviews for CutleryAndMore.com

• Feb 11, 2014
    wish I had a coupon, where do I find themlove yuour site, its my first time and will continue to shop here
  • Feb 10, 2014
    Thanks for having a large selection of very good quality products
  • Feb 7, 2014
    Great products at great prices!
  • Feb 5, 2014
    The absolute best Vendor of Wusthof cutlery I have ever encountered, with regard to lowest price, great4est selection, and Free Shipping policy.
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Great Site. Will be back. Prices, free shipping, and coupons too.
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Great store and website, easy to use and to buy. Always secure. Never had a problem. I'm a regular customer.
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Found what looks like a great product at a good price.
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Tried to use free $10 gift card I had received from a gift but would not work: 13601-a41ed
  • Feb 4, 2014
    good website; like the quality
  • Feb 4, 2014
    I have bought many items and they are all well priced and great quality.
  • Feb 3, 2014
    Very good site with a lot of choices available.
    Feb 11, 2014
    Very good company to do business with. The prices are competitive, S&H was free, no sales tax and the item was delivered very quickly.
  • Feb 2, 2014
    I was looking for the specific product I bought, but had to look way down in the Google search hits to find you. You had the best price, and the purchasing experience was flawless.
    Feb 10, 2014
    Absolutely no issues with Cutlery and More. My problem was with the Wusthof poultry shears I purchased; substandard design for Wusthof (I have 17 other Wusthof items).
  • Jan 31, 2014
    Site was very easy to use. Suggested by a friend.
    Feb 8, 2014
    Well packed kettle and delivered fast. Thanks.
  • Jan 28, 2014
    I have done business with Cutlery and More for a long time and have alwaysfound their customer service and prices to be excellent.
    Feb 5, 2014
    Have always had excellent service from cutleryandmore.
  • Jan 27, 2014
    Great product quality with excellent service at a fair price
    Feb 4, 2014
    I have purchased several products from CutleryAndMore.com. With the exception of one item, all products have exceeded my expectations. The one exception was a defective item, which was replaced the next day by CutleryAndMore.com. This customer service is nothing short of amazing.
  • Jan 26, 2014
    Seemed seamless in ordering. Now waiting for item to arrive.
    Feb 8, 2014
  • Jan 24, 2014
    Find more Viking stuff
  • Jan 21, 2014
    The gift card was a thank you for a previous purchase. Pretty nice, in my book and came at a time when I was looking for a bottle opener to replace one recently broken. My roommate has MS and needs a tool to open bottles, he doesn't have the hand strength to do it without one.
    Feb 4, 2014
    This is a great product. We love it.
  • Jan 20, 2014
    Feb 6, 2014
    Mt order never arrived. Today I was told it wasn't deliverable and was credited back to my credit card. .??? Why wasn't it deliverable? I have never ordered anything and been told it was undeliverable. No one called, no second attempt was made. Geez! I will do business elsewhere. Keep it!
  • Jan 14, 2014
    Excellent quality merchandise - friendly & helpful customer service, fast delivery. Thanks
    Feb 5, 2014
    I'm very pleased with all of my interactions and purchases through Cutlery and More.