Chaparral Motorsports Reviews

04/16/2014
Chaparral Motorsports Ratings and User Reviews. Chaparral Motorsports is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1035 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Chaparral Motorsports Rating

More About Chaparral Motorsports

Recent Reviews for Chaparral Motorsports

• Apr 16, 2014
    Good prices free shipping and easy to use
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I'm a first time buyer with chaparral moto, judging by my order experience I have high hopes for a smooth delivery.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Tried to call and was on hold for at least 30 mins, hung up. Trying to find a sizing chart, since I was buying kids gear be nice if there was one. Other then that liked the site and will continue to purchase from Chaparral.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This is the second time I've purchased from Chaparral Motorsports in a year. Customer service was very good and pricing & delivery was very good on my last order, so I'm a return customer.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    easy to place order if billing and shipping go smooth i will definatly order from this site again.
    having to use palpal was a pain in my keister!
    easy to find, easy to order
    Good web site , user friendly
    A buddy of mine told me about your business, Glad I took the time to take a look. My present tires are only 50% worn but I could not pass on your price. Have a great day and THANK YOU
    Great site to find parts!!!
    1st time customer no opinion yet.
    I checked other motorcycle websites for my specific item and even checked Amazon as well and couldn't find what I wanted at any of them so I was very pleased to find exactly what I was looking for on Chaparral Motorsports website.
    Chaparral is my first choice in both motorcycles and accessories. Whether online or in person the service is first rate and the prices are difficult to beat. My last two motorcycle purchases have been from Chaparral and I see no reason to change that in the future
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    only thing wrong is my head to small for medium helment and to big for small
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Good prices and great variety.
    Apr 16, 2014
    I am happy with the variety of items at this store. I will continue to purchase at this store!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    don't have comments 1st time order, we see. Thank you
  • Apr 5, 2014
    this is my first purchase if well atemdido this will make more purchases with you
    Apr 15, 2014
    Muito chateado pelo mal atendimento
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Great selection, although I sat on hold for telephone help three times and no one ever picked.
    Apr 16, 2014
    Telephone customer support is a very very long wait time. You need more telephone help.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    very fast and easy to navigate. Great selection. Will definitely order from agan
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Great prices and products....quick shipping as well!!!!!!