Hammacher Schlemmer Reviews

04/15/2014
Hammacher Schlemmer Ratings and User Reviews. Hammacher Schlemmer is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 2643 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher Mas... Show More Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher MasterCard and also request catalogs online.

Hammacher Schlemmer Rating

More About Hammacher Schlemmer

Recent Reviews for Hammacher Schlemmer

don't have any yet. but you did cut me off from printing order receipt you idiot.
    HS always takes the guess work out of shopping. Obviously the lifetime guarantee makes one feel comfortable as well.
    Hammacher Schlemmer products are useful and very good. I recommend.
    I was supposed to get free shipping but seems the promo code did not apply
    We purchased a window fan (LE-82495) listed in your spring catalog. The price in the catalog is $69.95. Purchasing this fan online the price was $10.00 more. There is no code to correct the listed price. One would think that the catalog price and the online price would be the same.
    Always have had success with its products--well-curated for quality and durability. Lifetime guarantee on product was important feature of purchase.
    Prices are at top of retail. Shipping charges way too high.
    I noticed if I return anything, I am sent another gift card with the updated amount. That seems a little tedious. Maybe a more electronic approach would be better? For instance, having customers log in and have accounts, and that's where the gift card balance is stored. That way we don't have to wait for the new gift card amount to arrive in the mail.
    Need to have better coupons and promotions
    One screen stated shipping was free, but shipping was added at the end. Otherwise a great experience with ease and clarity.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    The item was an electronic stuffed animal. Because of the packaging the animals fur was all matted down. I open the it to make it presentable and to make sure the item wokred
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Shipping charges are out of line, way to high
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I love these sunglasses and when I lost my other pair, even though they were pricey, I was glad to see that HS still carried this brand, were in stock, and I was able to purchase an identical pair.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    This is my first purchase from Hammacher Schlemmer and I am very happy with the ease of the purchase. Shipping rate was much lower than I would have expected.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I ordered the item on line, it was in stock and was shipped immediately. I received it within 3 or 4 days. The item met my expectations and yes I would buy from Hammacher Schlemmer again.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Spent $16.95 for shipping although I had a coupon. Wouldn't accept it.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Wouldn't take a free shipping coupon.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    All was well, but item too large,. Returned for proper size.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Wonderful catalog, unique items. I really appreciate the testing they do to find the best products. I was surprised to find such a charming addition to my wardrobe in a predominantly gadget and toy store.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I was delighted to receive the package the same week I ordered it. The item was very unique and charming like the photograph. It fit perfectly and was packed well. I appreciate their quest for the best products and look forward to shopping there again.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I am very satisfied with my product
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Love the products and th catalogue.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    The product I ordered was just used this weekend. I ordered it while the weather was bad. I was very hesitant in turning it on as I have had issues with the last 2 power washer I purchased, but once I did I was very pleased with it performance. All the while I remembered it was guaranteed for life….an it was backed up in writing….I would recommend Hammacher Schlemmerto everyone....