Hammacher Schlemmer Reviews

04/22/2014
Hammacher Schlemmer Ratings and User Reviews. Hammacher Schlemmer is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 2613 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.
Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher Mas... Show More Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher MasterCard and also request catalogs online.

Hammacher Schlemmer Rating

More About Hammacher Schlemmer

Recent Reviews for Hammacher Schlemmer

• Apr 21, 2014
    Have some nifty product at times
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I am unhappy that I did not get free shipping - that is what coupon code HSFREE was supposed to do - yet there was no where to enter the coupon code. Also - the paypal function was not working - tried three times - ended up using a credit card. If I wasn't already familiar with Hammacher Schlemmer I would not have made the purchase.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    shipping charges over the top
  • Apr 21, 2014
    This is my first purchase, but based on descriptions provided the products appear to be very well designed and attractive.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Good quality items at reasonable prices
  • Apr 21, 2014
    The prices are reasonable. There are several items I would like to buy sometime in the future.
    $22 is too much for for shipping and handling for this item
  • Apr 21, 2014
    High quality in every respect
  • Apr 21, 2014
    good catolog for lots of good items
  • Apr 21, 2014
    For a $200 order...thought free shipping would be a plus.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Like their products and their emphasis on quality. Why isn't this option even listed on your next question ? Not important..????
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I felt that the shipping charge was excessive
    YOUR SHIPPING RATES ARE VERY PROHIBITIVE
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I like your guaranteed return policy if I am dissatisfied with the product.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Your ordering screen is confusing about when and how to enter my customer information. I'd rate Amazon a 10, HS a 4-5
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I thought i was talking to Hammacher.My fault.Mature eyes.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Your shipping and service charges are much too high!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Product was recommended by friend and is my first purchase from HS
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Exspensive ,but usually worth it.
    S&h price too high!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    Unfortunately I had to return the product as it did not work, but I was very pleased with the prompt processing of the returned item and the refund. Because of Hammacher's excellent service I will be willing to purchase from them in the future.