GenesisAutoParts.com Reviews

04/17/2014
GenesisAutoParts.com Ratings and User Reviews. GenesisAutoParts.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 54 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

GenesisAutoParts.com Rating

More About GenesisAutoParts.com

Recent Reviews for GenesisAutoParts.com

The individual answering my questions was great and quick to reply. Great experience !!!
    I spoke with a parts representative and she was very helpful.
    Fast processing and easy to order
    I have bought here before , I truly love Genesis products and have recommended them to many of my friends and co-workers .
  • Apr 5, 2014
    The product description says "All Aluminum". However, there is a mention of plastic in the description. This is confusing. I am hoping that an all-aluminum radiator shows up at my doorstep.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    thank you so much for the great product, hopefully it lasts and I'll comeback for more parts
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    Additional necessary products were not offered.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    I haven't been too satisfied with the gradual price increases of my common products purchased
  • Mar 14, 2014
    I like it but need more of a variety of auto parts
  • Mar 12, 2014
    This experience was very easy and painless .
  • Mar 5, 2014
    This is my first time in this sight and I found what I need easily.
    Mar 14, 2014
    Thank you part got here quickly and in good shape needMore. Parts so see you soon
  • Mar 3, 2014
    I called and talked to a rep but she didn't really have the right answers to help
  • Mar 1, 2014
    Heard about them from several friends, and do to there reputation I am trying them out. I most likely will shop from them again.
  • Feb 27, 2014
    Mar 5, 2014
    Fast and friendly
  • Feb 25, 2014
    Going from "viewing" the cart to check out gave me a security error.
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Mar 3, 2014
    I had problems with a couple of the nuts not staying in place and one stripping out but, the item works well.
  • Feb 19, 2014
    This site was easy to navigate and had the best prices for the items I was looking for.
    Mar 6, 2014
    The product received was of good quality at a very good price. The beat the expectations on the ship time and fit my vehicle very well.
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Extremely pleased with your prices!
  • Feb 16, 2014
    i like what i have seen so far. if parts arrive and fit perfectly, i will be a customer for life
    Feb 24, 2014
    good all the way around. even emailing and calling to confirm as the ship to and bill to were different.
  • Dec 13, 2013
    Called and spoke to an english speaking customer service rep that quickly was able to give me measurements and specs on the radiator over the phone.
    Apr 13, 2014