Disposable Medical Express Reviews

04/16/2014
Disposable Medical Express Ratings and User Reviews. Disposable Medical Express is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 04/02/2014.

Disposable Medical Express Rating

More About Disposable Medical Express

Recent Reviews for Disposable Medical Express

• Apr 2, 2014
    DME's website could be more user friendly. If you ask them, to email a response, you get none. If you try to call, you always have to leave a message. VERY frustrating!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    The Tena Slip is the best diaper on the market. I have tried many diapers over the years and this one is the best. The plastic backing is so much better and the shape on the diaper fits the body well. The company did well in researching this diaper. I will continue to look for new products from Tena.If I can help in any way in testing or designing please let me know.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    Great diapers at a great price
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Love the product. Good prices.
    Mar 19, 2014
  • Mar 6, 2014
    The best option for disposable diapers. They always guarantee the best price!
  • Feb 21, 2014
    Mar 1, 2014
    They are a great company to do business with and the products are great.
  • Feb 18, 2014
    please send discount coupons. thank you
  • Feb 18, 2014
    They outstanding to keep my self respect and feel real secure whin using them.
    Feb 24, 2014
    Always good service and products.
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Thank you for amazing speed and ease of use of your website!
    Feb 20, 2014
  • Feb 10, 2014
    Even though I ordered online, the phone customer service is great.
  • Jan 27, 2014
    Great website. Will continue doing business with "Disposable Medical Express".
    Feb 11, 2014
  • Jan 6, 2014
    Jan 19, 2014
    I liked the product but I'm not sure what results I was expecting from it.
  • Dec 5, 2013
    Poor online service! , email confirmation is never sent, along with no tracking number
    Mar 14, 2014
    I try and call customer service, and I have gotten only 1 gentleman that ever seems to work there. I have left message after message at times because NO ONE would answer the phone. To me this seems very shady, and this is why I dont order from here often

From Disposable Medical Express

This s Josh with DME, DME is a one person operation, has been since I opened in 2004. I try and respond to every voicemail left for me but do find myself on the phone all day long taking calls. The best way to get in contact is via email. All orders ... Read full response »