CandyFavorites.com Reviews

04/17/2014
CandyFavorites.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyFavorites.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 344 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

CandyFavorites.com Rating

More About CandyFavorites.com

Recent Reviews for CandyFavorites.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    I couldn't figure out how to know how long my order was supposedto take to ship.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great experience. Difficult product to find for my students.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I am happy I was able to find item I was looking for. Sales of item are very limited in my area.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    didn't think I could find tootsie pop drops anymore,was I surprised and thankfully so.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love to shop at Candy Favorites.com. My favorite candy site. Tried other ones but didn't get treated too well considering I was buying from them.
    likew it that i can find favorite candy in bulk
    Wonderful prices on hard to find candy. Great varity. The only thing was I did not see the option for dry ice packs at checkout. Maybe what I ordered did not require this?
    Prices are slightly higher
    This is the only place that I can find the old fashioned lemon drops for my 95 year old mother. She does not like, and will not eat, any other lemon drop.
    They sell what I am looking for. No fuss no muss easy to purchase.
    Great company you get what you want I love them
  • Apr 13, 2014
    We have dealt with CandyFavorites.com for some time. Lots of selection and prompt service.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    All of my orders from Candy Favorites have been the best. This why I keep coming back to make more orders.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I was supposed to get free Item as per the advertise but did not receive anything. Some Easter thing.so I am did appointed. Hope to here from you.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    let's see how the rest of the process goes
    Apr 16, 2014
    I was disappointed that one of the products was not as described-- was missing 2 elements I expected but am keeping b/c I may be able to purchase these elements elsewhere
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I ordered the satellite wafers and they were just as I remembered. The memories came flooding back as I ate the first one all I can say is yummy!!!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Fast service and And very Courteous people
  • Apr 5, 2014
    the best price , and brands
    Apr 15, 2014
    My bother is ate up with cancer and this is some of his favorite candy so i was happy to be able to find it pluse the price was great !
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I ordered online without any indication my order was on back order until I emailed. I had to hurry and cancel the order and go to the local store to get my product and ship myself. I won't be ordering again from this company
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Seems like a great place I hope the candy is as good !!!!!
    Apr 13, 2014