Garden.com Reviews

04/16/2014
Garden.com Ratings and User Reviews. Garden.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 18 reviews. Last rated on 04/13/2014.

Garden.com Rating

More About Garden.com

Recent Reviews for Garden.com

• Apr 13, 2014
    good site, keep the good work,
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I liked the check out and how my savings were clearly stated. There was even a pop up screen that told me, when I was going to compare the savings of coupon codes, which one was better.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Very happy to find the Wishing Well I was looking for!!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    The site and products are very good. However, it took three tries to make the purchase when checking out. It denied the use of two Discover cards, although the pull-down menu included the Discover Card as an option.
    Apr 11, 2014
    So far, my experience with Garden.com has been very good. I'm a first-time customer. I'd like to receive discount coupons for future purchases.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    good site but very expensive shipping costs - so I shop Amazon much more frequently.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    The site was slow during checkout. I took several minutes switching to next screen.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    The home page told of a discount and shipping charge reduction but the order pages did not show the code again.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    let me OUT of this website
  • Mar 18, 2014
    The graphics on the website are fuzzy for some reason, and there are unfortunate typos, grammatical errors and spelling errors. It's obvious that they got their product descriptions from the manufacturers, and someone wasn't careful when they copied the descriptions onto the garden.com website.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Mar 26, 2014
    Didn't have enough packaging, all pieces were damaged, was a birthday present for bff. She didn't want me to go to the trouble returning the tree face.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Good selection of products at competitive prices.
  • Mar 11, 2014
    I had to call for clarification of the dimensions which continually prolonged this order placement.And then the discount was not applicable when paying via Amazon...confusing.
  • Mar 4, 2014
    promised to ship faster than any other vendor I could vind
  • Feb 24, 2014
    I believe will like I will see when I receive product
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Great Forest Face , thank you
    Feb 28, 2014
    Whistling Pete Forest Faces was a great purchase. Pete's face was very close to the color of thetree I put it on, he is very happy there in my back yard. Thank You, David in Calif.
  • Feb 16, 2014
    The online order process was simple and easy, not complicated at all.Keep-up the good work!!I hope I will be happy with my purchase and I hope I will be glad that I found this site.
    Feb 27, 2014
    The item was just what I wanted. I am very pleased with it.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Website worked very well moving between pages--was able to specify what I was looking for and find exactly what I wanted in a few minutes--thanks for a great shopping experience!