Giorgio Armani Beauty Reviews

04/14/2014
Giorgio Armani Beauty Ratings and User Reviews. Giorgio Armani Beauty is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 353 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.

Giorgio Armani Beauty Rating

More About Giorgio Armani Beauty

Recent Reviews for Giorgio Armani Beauty

Love your products just can't find them in any stores near my home in santa barbara. First time using the website but wasn't impressed, I would prefer to buy the products from someone knowledgable in a store.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    My only complaint was I received an email when I didn't Finnish my order the first time , when trying to use the link provided in the email the link failed ! So I hadn't restart the whole order,Otherwise I am thoroughly happy with my fragrance purchase
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Love Armani anything. But this is the only foundation I would use. If you stop producing it I'll have to stay indoors. I'm seventy fine years old now and you cannot imagine how many foundations I have used in my lifetime. Just as a side thought while I have your attention. I live near the Neiman Marcus at the International Mall in Tampa. About a year ago I went to the Cosmetic section straight from my job as a nurse, and maybe it was my uniform or my exhaustion from the day may have been showing, but the staff on that floor was so rude, I wrote to their Customer Service Department,and have shopped on line for all my Armani ever since. Thanks for being there. Claudia
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I am totally satisfied with Armani Code. The most satisfactory tease to my sense of smaell.
    only place I could find what I bought
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I was so surprised that the credit card issued from HongKong could not be used in your online shop. I would suggest your BD team could consider to change the policy as soon as possible for the convenience of the clients holding the HK credit card. Thanks.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Love, love, love the fragrance I just ordered. My first bottle was given to me while in the hospital. All female staff wanted to spray it on and wrote the name down, so they could order their own. Have had many compliments while wearing it!!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Love Giorgio Armani products. So natural looking and yet really last a long time. So worth the money.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I love the products and will continue to purchase from here. I wish I had a way to try new beauty products like lipstick before making a purchase because I do not want to buy a product before seeing the color in person and trying it on and there is not a store location nearby to me.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Excellent quality product line.However—swatches online are TERRIBLE, and not of the appropriate quality and detail (to show texture/coloration/opacity) that the brand represents. Moreover, for such an expensive product, the swatches should be more accurate. This website is truly only effective for repeat customers who are resupplying a known product.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I have been using your mascara for quite sometime and it is the BEST I have ever used. So excited to try to new fusion blush
  • Apr 8, 2014
    there were a few coupons that were not expired but was not able to use for 15% off other peolpel had used them today but i was not able to do so. whyt does this happen?? It would have been nice to get the 15% off instead of just free samples
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I love the products and since I live in a rural area, the online purchasing allows me to continue using them. The foundation products I have used (Silk and Maestro) have spoiled me for any other brand.
    I like it.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Great lipsticks with reasonable price. Worth the try! Easy to check out. And nice birthday gift but hopefully I have an option to choose what shade of the lipstick I would like.
    good shopping experience online
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Super program -easy to use - easy to payGood deal for all
    Apr 11, 2014
    Received the large bottles of Code but did not receive the samples as promised? Perhaps the samples arecoming separately? Need samples for my travels? All other aspects of the order were great!please send me my 2 samples of Code?
  • Apr 2, 2014
    The woman fragrance I just bought is not in the market anymore. That is why I get it online directly from the company. Also I found out that this shopping experience in Armani' side was very pleasant and trustable. This is my third time. Thank you.
    Apr 10, 2014
    In spide of the perfume is not in the market anymore, Armani Company keep it in stock for costumers like me, who is attached to one aroma. I highly appreciate that, it makes me so happy. Also it makes me to be loyal to them more and more....thanks...!!!!
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    Love love love the new foundation compact, but the applicator brush is disappointing. After multiple uses it's still shedding. I switched to a sponge applicator because it was so annoying having the bristles left behind on my face.
  • Mar 21, 2014