Xenon Project International Inc. Reviews

04/18/2014
Xenon Project International Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Xenon Project International Inc. is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 27 reviews. Last rated on 04/13/2014.

Xenon Project International Inc. Rating

More About Xenon Project International Inc.

Recent Reviews for Xenon Project International Inc.

• Apr 13, 2014
    I was impressed with the price of the item I purchased.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I hope the shipping goes well
  • Apr 2, 2014
    No email to confirm order or delivery... VERY UNSATISFACOTY! I WILL NEVER BUY FORM HERE AGAIN UNLESS YOU ALLOW FOR EMAIL INPUT FOR VERIFICATION OF ORECER AND DELIVERY... I ASSURE THAT I WILL BE WATCHING MY CC BILLING AND CHECKING WITH NEPHEW FOR DELIVERY OF PRODUCT ORDERED.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    great price & selection rapid shipping options
    Apr 6, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    This was an easy process. I have ordered from this site before and came back because of the experience.I would recommend connecting the options/accessories to a product to the accessories page. I didn't order an extra battery because I wasn't which was ok?
    Apr 6, 2014
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I have only Flown this Helicopter 3 Times and now I have to BUY a MotherBoard??? I Hope this doesn't continue????
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    All right, l am going to buy all of you
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I need someone to help me I haven't gotten my package it has been a month been trying to get in touch with someone and nobody has gotten back to me
  • Mar 8, 2014
    nice very user frindley
  • Mar 6, 2014
    Good products at a great price!
  • Mar 2, 2014
    Someone tossed this out because they flew it carelessly. A friend retrieved it complete and I checked it out for repairs. Powerful motors and clean styling; it is made for repairing! Person stripped one gear and bent tail section. Piece of cake!!!
    Mar 20, 2014
    I ordered this online on Sunday and I received it in the mail on Tuesday!!!!WoW! That's quick!!
  • Mar 2, 2014
    They have always been top notch.
    Mar 10, 2014
  • Mar 1, 2014
    this will be the place i will come when ordering online parts and components hereon out! thanx!
    Mar 17, 2014
    unfortunately you shipped me a bent hollow tube for my copter. quality control must be lacking in attention, in a hurry, out to lunch, what ever! I saw the part soon as I opened the package. the shipping package was not damaged at all. the part had to be damaged before shipping. stocking? handling? everything else was ok.
  • Feb 25, 2014
    I was happy to find my part
    Mar 6, 2014
  • Feb 20, 2014
    Great place for parts!!
    Feb 28, 2014
  • Feb 15, 2014
    Mar 5, 2014
    I still have not heard from anyone. My product was returned with no reason.I should have told something by now.
  • Feb 13, 2014
    Had The Right Parts that I was Looking For!!
  • Feb 10, 2014
    Feb 16, 2014
    OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS HAVE ALOT TO BE IN PROVED ON..
  • Feb 10, 2014
    Feb 18, 2014
    I thought I ordered one received and was charged with two.
  • Feb 6, 2014
    Wish you had the battery for my 9104.
    Feb 28, 2014
    The Part was assembled wrong causing the tail prop to turn in reverse. "NOT FUNNY!!!"