CableWholesale.com Reviews

04/19/2014
CableWholesale.com Ratings and User Reviews. CableWholesale.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 130 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
CableWholesale.com / National Technology offers a wide selection of computer cables, network cables and hubs, IEEE-1284 and IEEE-488 cables, switch boxes, USB products, VGA and S-video Cables, RCA and audio cables, over 150 SCSI cables, computer speakers, power accessories, and more, at wholesale prices.

CableWholesale.com Rating

More About CableWholesale.com

Recent Reviews for CableWholesale.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    Very well organized. Great products and product information. Great check out process.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    my go to company for cable
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Good so far. Information is well displayed, not too busy. Account information could be better explained up front.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Always have exactly what I need for audio and video and always the best price.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Kind of confusing on the "Ship separately" or "Ship Together". Is it in stock or not?
    Easy to do business with. Site is simple and items are properly described and pictured. Good pricing also
    I have ordered a number of products for this company, always with good results for a quality product.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    i was disappointed with the cost of shipping, it is excessive for the items purchased. i purchased $20 of goods and paid $10 to get it shipped... you can do the "if it fits, it ships" cheaper that your $10 option.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    They have literally everything I've ever been looking for, including very obscure and specific adapters. And they always manage to have everything under the price of amazon and other major companies. Also the website is well set up.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    love 'em! Recommend them often to others for audio/video/computer cabling needs...
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Nice and easy to handle this product
  • Apr 7, 2014
    What I wanted, when I wanted it at a more than affordable price.Got to product I was looking for on the first try. Not the "Out of Stock - Bait and Switch" nonsense.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I love your site and the services you offer. I shop here whenever I need a good deal on quality cables.
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 5, 2014
    The BEST place to look for cables, adapters, equipment and supplies.
    Apr 18, 2014
    I have no problem with the company itself except for not accepting PO boxex and then it ended up in the wrong mail box because usps delivered it anyway. I didn't find it until more than a week later. My items didn't work for me.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    1st experience. so far it has been a pleasant one,
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Purchase was easy. Shipped quickly and arrived on time.
    Apr 13, 2014
    Everything I ordered (3 separate orders) was received in perfect condition. Each worked as expected.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    1. customer service 60/100I wish we would not have to handle from which warehouse the items will ship.This warehouse in 2 locations is annoying to us, it make "placing an order" LONGER2. checkout process, please provide a drop down menu for selection of states. It is somehow challenging to remember all states abbreviations.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 5, 2014
    Great prices, friendly staff, quick delivery. I will definitely buy again.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Like the low price specials on cables.
    Apr 6, 2014