3Gstore.com Reviews

04/22/2014
3Gstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. 3Gstore.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 90 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.

3Gstore.com Rating

More About 3Gstore.com

Recent Reviews for 3Gstore.com

• Apr 21, 2014
    Easy site to use
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Quickly found what I have searched years for and at a fair price.
    Seem like they have some neat niche products. Definitely keep them in mind next time I'm looking for something unusual. Their shipping is a bit ridiculously expensive, however. I tend to order from TigerDirect.ca a lot, and shipments coming from the states usually have much lower shipping costs, even through UPS.
    Very helpful chat help, sold me the products.
    Great price and products!!! Keep it up.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    The information provided by the 3Gstore site seemed comprehensive relative to other stores of its type. The multitude of buyer reviews was helpful and reassuring, as was 3Gstore's exemplary score from ResellerRatings.com. I wanted a quality product quickly to solve a problem, and 3Gstore.com seemed the appropriate choice.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Frustrated a little with return policy, but experience otherwise has been positive
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Planning on visiting showroom someday!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great Store, but what I really like is fast answers of my questions. Thanks guys!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Ease of use, great prices and live customer service was great!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Found what I needed after calling the store number and speaking to Maureen. She was friendly and knowledgeable. I hope this device works as well as my old one. That will be a true gage of my satisfaction so this survey is being given to me a little early in the game here as I haven't even received it yet!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    great store!!! Highly recommend. Easy payment and checkout too!!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I just want to say Thank you for helping me with this purchase.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Cheap and close
  • Apr 4, 2014
    The purchasing process was painless and quick. Also, a preceding call to 3GStore Tech. Support with a technical question important for my purchase was answered to my full satisfaction. One suggestion: Tech. Support should also be consulted by Pre-Sales agents if technical issues go beyond their knowledge.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I've purchased several items from 3G store to gain better 3G/4G internet reception since I live in a very rural area. They are always prompt, courteous and accurate.
    Apr 19, 2014
    The service was knowledgeable and courteous. The young lady that helped me recommended exactly what I needed to boost my 3G signal to a firm 4G signal with blazing internet speed! Awesome service and company. The package arrived complete and on-time. Couldn't have been better service and results.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    Unable to contact either Peplink or 3Gstore.com over the weekend. Pretty unacceptable with the extremely high markups that this site charges for their products without offering cheaper alternatives. I thought I was paying extra for product support, guess I was wrong.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Had what I wanted at a good price.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Matt Bauman is the best. He really knows his stuff and helps my company tremendously. 3GStore.com is lucky to have him as an employee!Jesse CisnerosOwnerShadow Surveillance USA
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Excellent customer service. Kevin was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.