GigaGolf Reviews

04/16/2014
GigaGolf Ratings and User Reviews. GigaGolf is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 297 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying deci... Show More Gigagolf.com offers an extensive range of custom and brand name golf equipment. They sell top quality clubs and accessories for golfers of all ability levels. All Gigagolf custom clubs come with a full satisfaction warranty which allows customers to hit balls at the range with their new clubs before deciding to keep them, taking 100% of the risk out of the buying decision.
Circle of Excellence - GigaGolf

2010 Winner

GigaGolf Rating

More About GigaGolf

Recent Reviews for GigaGolf

Loved e-fit system.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Keep up the good work! My original purchase was a full set of irons, a driver, and 5 wood. Then it was a wedge. Then a hybrid 3. Then a 3 wood. Now a hybrid 4. Needless to say I am a fan of your products. My only complaint has been the pictures on the website either not loading or simply not showing all desirable views of the clubs but it seems as though that is being addressed. Thanks!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    The site is great thanks
  • Apr 16, 2014
    My only issue was that the efit did not work using the Chrome browser (I did not have the pop-up blocker activated). I had to use Explorer.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Awsome place to buy quality clubs at low price!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great experience purchasing and I look forward to using the clubs. 30 day guarantee is great to give me confidence to purchase.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great experience, hope the quality is as advertised
  • Apr 16, 2014
    My first order with giga golf was quite pleasurable
    I ordered a set of clubs. However, when the shipping information showed up my screen it said one club. That should be corrected to say "clubs".
    EZ fit app did not work on the Ipad. I had to use a desktop inorder to complete customization of my clubs. It added an extra day to my ordering process.
    I was able to finish the ordering process and section process very easily and smooth. I was able to pick the clubs i wanted and find the right fit for me with there very helpful efit system. I will shop here again, Thanks.
    Have purchased from GigaGolf several times. They're all great.
    My brother-in-law, Eric Frei recommended your website, he loves your clubs. If they are what I'm expecting, you will get word of mouth business from me as well. I so desperately want to support you for the market you offer the average man. My clubs were stolen and I couldn't afford to replace them.
    Glad that I found this site many years ago. This is the second set of clubs I've purchased from GigaGolf and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
    I love GIGAGOLF!!!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Would like more information about grips available. I am interested in a new driver, using currently Ping Faith 14 degree. I have purchased previously but need your comments on your new drivers.
    Apr 16, 2014
    Too early to tell , but expectation high
  • Apr 3, 2014
    The purchase was extraordinarily easy,i hope the shipping is as well.Thank you
    Apr 16, 2014
    I haven't hit them yet,but they look sweet.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Have not had a chance to use the clubs yet so can't rate how satisfied
  • Mar 27, 2014
    This is the second set of these irons I purchased from Gigagolf. The first was for my daughter. They are beauties, very similar to Callaway X-series.
    Apr 14, 2014
    These are beautiful clubs (GX 922), a Callaway X/22 knockoff. They build to order and ship quickly. My only issue is a few of the clubs are not deburred completely, leaving some sharp edges.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I received the golf clubs that I was looking for and like them very much. Thanks