Christianbook.com Reviews

04/15/2014
Christianbook.com Ratings and User Reviews. Christianbook.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 33348 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
In 1996 Christianbook.com became the online home of Christian Book Distributors, a mail order company with over 20 years of experience supplying its catalog customers with Christian products at the lowest possible prices. Freed from the space constraints inherent with paper catalogs, Christianbook.com offers a growing inventory of over 190,000 books, music, videos, so... Show More In 1996 Christianbook.com became the online home of Christian Book Distributors, a mail order company with over 20 years of experience supplying its catalog customers with Christian products at the lowest possible prices. Freed from the space constraints inherent with paper catalogs, Christianbook.com offers a growing inventory of over 190,000 books, music, videos, software, home school resources, gifts, toys and games all at legendary savings backed by top-notch customer service. Christianbook.com has taken advantage of the unlimited space online, providing additional information such as: author profiles and interviews; lengthy descriptions, excerpts, music clips, articles and reviews; and specialized search engines.

Christianbook.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Christianbook.com

2013 Platinum

Christianbook.com Rating

More About Christianbook.com

Recent Reviews for Christianbook.com

A good source for every christian's need.
    Love the prices, and this site has several items I'm looking for--nice to go to one place to order all curriculum! :)
    You have affordable prices
    We home school and I use Christianbook.com first before checking other sources. I had a free shipping email to use with this purchase but I accidentally missed the cutoff by 45 minutes. I was still shopping for our math curriculum and didn't pay attention to the detail that the cutoff was ET! UGH! Best regards,Maria Lange
    Almost always have songs I'm looking for. There are a couple of songs I cannot find and maybe you can help me. Songs are "Overshadowed" and "Keep Looking Up".
    Great products at great prices. Awesome.
    I am disappointed the item is on backorder. I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised and receive it in a timely manner
    Your shipping charges usually turn me off and I go back to Amazon. I also would have liked a little more info but there were no customer ratings/comments. I'm trying to find a book for a Jewish friend who admits he knows nothing about prophecies relating to the Messiah. The description wasn't all it could be
    Great pricing "specials" on Bibles!
    I loved that I could type into your search what verse I was looking for and all the related products showed up. I really had no idea what I was looking for. It was so easy and I found EXACTLY what I wanted even though I didnt know what that was exactly. Great Site.
    I love ordering from CBD. However, the last two times I have ordered my box was damaged to the point that I am very surprised that nothing fell out. Also, the items were damaged. I order hard cover homeschool books, which were expensive books, and they were damaged on the corners. In one order a DVD cover was shattered, but the DVD wasn't damaged. I did not request a replacement as I felt these items could still be used, but I was not very happy about it. I should have informed you of the situations. One other complaint is the free shipping codes expiring at 11:59 ET. I live on the west coast and there have been a few times I wanted to order and missed the time.
    I am not very computer literate, and I found that this order was fairly simple
    simplify your Web site... too cluttered.
    I love the fact that I can purchase and use right away with the eBook reader. Also, that ChristianBook.com has cut prices on just about every item and no taxes. Highly recommended service!
    Thanks! Keep up your good work!
    I appreciate the wonderful sales
    Great Service Low Prices
    Things are expensive, do not know why.I am hoping I get my product on time and as promised though. Well done.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I had a pleasant experience today.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 5, 2014
    CBC is the best place to buy books! I love getting the catalogs and finding great deals! My family has been buying from CBC for years.
    Apr 15, 2014