Vanns.com Reviews

Vanns.com Ratings and User Reviews. Vanns.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 1 reviews. Last rated on 02/19/2014.
Vanns.com is a fully authorized top brand electronics etailer. Shoppers can choose from a wide selection of products on line and speak with a live product representative with one simple toll-free call. Vanns offers awide variety of everything from camcorders to A/V receivers and Vanns.com is fully authorized.
Circle of Excellence - Vanns.com

2010 Winner

Recent Reviews for Vanns.com

• Feb 19, 2014
    Mar 13, 2014
    This purchasing experience was so disappointing especially when compared to the last time I purchased from Vanns 5-10 years ago. First, my order was never processed, I had to call. I found out that they thought my order was fraud since the billing and delivery addresses were different. Second, once all that was straightened out the order never shipped due to the inability of Vanns to get their supplier to ship. Third, it took a few days for them to refund my money once I canceled my order. In the time from order to refund I should've received my product, I'm very disappointed and I am very unlikely to shop here again.