Fisher-Price Reviews

04/19/2014
Fisher-Price Ratings and User Reviews. Fisher-Price is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 108 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Fisher-Price offers a variety of toys and products for infants, toddlers, and younger children. Products include car seats and carriers, feeding accessories, and preschool toys.
Circle of Excellence - Fisher-Price

2011 Winner

Fisher-Price Rating

More About Fisher-Price

Recent Reviews for Fisher-Price

• Apr 19, 2014
    Very easy directions on filling out forms- no problem at all.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I registered on the site as a grandparent. The checkout did not recognize my e-mail account. I do like the site and find it easy to navigate.
    I just hope it's a red corvette.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Better prices than Walmart.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Grew up with the Fisher Price Little People, my children had many of my old toys and played with them. Now we are entering a new generation and our grandson will be playing with the toys. My memories are positive with Fisher Price, I hope to continue sharing them with future generations.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    My children grew up playing with Fisher-Price. I am buying Fisher-Price for my granddaughter too.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Web site was hard to use - expired when I was entering credit card info and had to re enter multiple times. Will purchase elsewhere from now on.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Fisher Price provides an easy shopping experience with a large variety of items to choose from
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Always have loved Fisher Price Products. They are colorful, well made, and always a favorite toy. I still have woodedn house, barn, village, pull toys which I purchased for my own children. I really like my old record player better than the newer addition because songs are more identifiable and easier to sing with children.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Greta product. We had purchased one similar years ago for our first two grandchildren and needed a new one for our third and she loves it.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    The offer was "20% off your total order" - but it obviously excluded my more expensive item, probably because it was on sale. You need to say "off your purchase of regular priced merchandise", or you are misleading your customers.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    My grandson is working through autistic challenges and has a special liking for toys with windows. I think he will like the bus that I just ordered, because he likes putting the little peoples' faces looking out the windows of other vintage Fisher Price toys that he has. Why isn't F-P still making some of the great toys like the Hospital, the School House with all the magnetic letters, the Village, the Parking Garage, the Old West Town with Saloon, and all the others?
    Apr 13, 2014
    My two year old grandson loved this birthday present. I was a little disappointed that it didn't play "Wheels on the Bus" song.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Love the little people! !
    Apr 14, 2014
    Loved the items for an AMAZING price and free shipping! Fisher Price Little people are some of the best toys for kids that there are.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I always have gotten a great value for my dollars and my grandson has enjoyed everything I have purchased.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Great shopping experience, great price for products. Cant wait for the receptionist to receive the order
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I can always rely on Fisher-Price for quality toys, reasonable pricing, and the always welcome free shipping.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I was pleased with the selection and the ease of on-line shopping.
    Apr 19, 2014
    Bought as a gift to give for an infant
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 5, 2014
    My daughter is 13 months and loves the little people. She only has a couple items right now but will sit and play with them for about a hr. I hope to build up her collection within the next couple yrs
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I have been very satisfied with the items and I have purchased, the prices I bought them at, and the customer service I have received in the past. I appreciate the quality items that Fisher Price makes and their obvious love for making kids happy!
    Apr 10, 2014
    I would love to see more add-ons to the Servin' Surprises table. My son loves the shishkabob that he can take apart and reassemble.