FTD Flowers Reviews

04/19/2014
FTD Flowers Ratings and User Reviews. FTD Flowers is rated 7.0 out of 10 from 256 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
FTD.COM offers over 1,000 fresh floral arrangements and specialty gifts. Using top quality FTD Florists, FTD.COM offers same day floral delivery to nearly 100% of U.S. households - the best delivery coverage in the industry! Plus, FTD.COM stands behind every order with their Satisfaction Guarantee.

Recent Reviews for FTD Flowers

• Apr 19, 2014
    I have a membership to FTD Gold; it seems to save me money except on this purchase because of it being a same day delivery.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Loved the selection and the choices of colors are absolutley amazing.
    THE LAST TIME THE FLOWERS LASTEDE ONLY 2 DAYS
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have not had one problem, very easy to access. Flowers have been beautiful and very much liked by who I sent them too.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    My purchases have been on time, but we're not always as fresh and long lasting as expected.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    So far all my experiences with FTD have been positive.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Navigation and search are dreadful, "sympathy" (which I'm looking for) keeps taking me to happy-looking "gifts" (which I'm not), options for Better and Best disappear, I did NOT save $10 off as implied,the tan-on-black color theme is practically illegible, and the whole online experience was sub-par by any standard. I couldn't wait to complete my order and get out.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love the quality of the flowers
  • Apr 16, 2014
    ONLY COULD FIND EMERALDGREEN ROSES FOR MY LATE WIFES BIRTHDAY ON MAY 5 AND OUR WEDDING ANNIVERSAY WAS MAY 10 AND MOTHERSDAY WE WAS MARRIED 41 1/2 YEARS AND EVEN TODAY SHE MEANS EVERTHING TOME
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great site easy to get flowers, sometimes abit pricy
  • Apr 16, 2014
    My parents and sisters have been very happy with gifts from FTD; my mother especially likes the star gazer lilies which are in memory of my deceased daughter
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very easy to order. Good selection. It would be nice not to have an additional charge of 14.99 for delivery guaranteed before 8pm since this is going to a business. Otherwise, quite good.
    I understand that by using these sites I will be purchasing overpriced merchandise, it's to be expected, and is part of the experience. What surprised and troubled me was the shipping on the order. Not the cost for next day delivery, but the requirement that it be paid for each item.I cannot think of another site where I've made a purchase that required me to purchase shipping separately for each item. The over all experience of using the site is okay. It isn't extraordinary easy, nor excruciating painful. I do thank you for the service that you provided, but am not likely to use it again; solely due to the separate shipping charges on each item.
    It was hard at first to find the add to chart button.
    Good user interface. I really do not like the logic or service charge to send two items to the same recipient on the same day. Get rid of the diplicate charge and I will likely opt in for more items next time.
    The website can be a little overwhelming, particularly as a Gold Member which precludes sale prices and coupons. I was confused and agitated by much of the onslaught of conflicting prices and overwhelming ads. This site needs desperately to be streamlined. It is tacky and gimmicky seeming as it is now, which is too bad because the flowers are actually lovely in reality.
    I usually use "Just Flowers" online, but I saw a news story on WGN news about 3 months ago concerning online orders for flowers not coinciding with what was depicted in the pictures on the website. So, I thought I would try a different company. Your company had potted Lilies available but Just Flowers only had cut Lilies available.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Thank you for helping me celebrate my parents' 65th wedding anniversary on time for the celebration.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I ordered two. ONe going to Oregon and the other going to Atlanta. The one going to Atlanta was below expectations. The smiley miniature yellow roses was delivered but the packaging had been damaged in shipping. Not one blooms on the rose plant and 9-days later, still no blossoms blooming.Customer service, however, was excellent.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Great, they claim NO SHIPPING but then charge a ridiculous service charge. The service charge of $16.99 is too high. This does not make me happy.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Completely 100% unsatisfied. Flowers were NOT what I ordered and were wilted. I was so embarrassed to arrive at receivers home to see the horrible condition. I can't find my receipt to call FTD, or I would have called requesting they redeliver what I paid for. This experience will cause me to NEVER use FTD again.