Euro Style Lighting Reviews

04/19/2014
Euro Style Lighting Ratings and User Reviews. Euro Style Lighting is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 119 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

Euro Style Lighting Rating

More About Euro Style Lighting

Recent Reviews for Euro Style Lighting

• Apr 19, 2014
    really happy to have found Euro Style and as i said i just hope the products are quality otherwise i am returning it all and that would not be fun or the intent of all this time just spent
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I've been looking for this type of table lamp with a narrow table for quite a while, and this looks like it is just what I want.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I LIKED SELECTION; UNFORTUNATLY NO DESIGNERS DISCOUNT OFFERED.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I love their varied selection of ultra modern but elegant lights! ( Sometimes I need a light as soon as possible to finish a home's interior lighting. It would be good to have a comment on a light selection that let's you know how quickly you can have it.)
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Very professional nothing else to say
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Good source for modern lighting options.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Best price for this product that I could find!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Liked the selection. Hope product looks and works as well as it appeared
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I highly reccomend this site
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Excellent selection; good prices
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Found the site easy to navigate & decent prices ( I purchased only sale items because of budget)
  • Apr 16, 2014
    My first time buying from this site. I hope I am pleasantly surprised with earlier that expected delivery
    great lighting !!!!~
    I hope this light fixture will be as beautiful in person as it appears online!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    very stylish products and reasonably priced
  • Apr 6, 2014
    very nice stuff
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I just ordered the items and have not received them, so it is hard to rate. All depends how quickly I get them and if they were packed properly.
    Apr 19, 2014
    I had wanted to have shipping expedited and was told that was not an option for Jamie Young products.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I saw these amazing lamps on another lighting site, and then did a google search for the same lamps and found them on Euro Style Lighting at $ 30.00 less! Site was very easy and user friendly! I will be back!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    Thsnks for carrying this desk lamp.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    So far my experience with them has been great. I like their modern minimalist style. This is my second order. On some items their prices are higher than others, on other items, they are lower, but I enjoy picking unique items! and they have a lot to see on their web sight which I love. I would like to see a bit faster shipping, but I guess my beautiful dining table they sent was heavy and this is why it took longer. I will wait to receive this second side table and check shipment time and condition. So far, excellent unique modern pieces in excellent condition, thanks.
    Apr 12, 2014
    Haven't put together lighting fixtures yet. They look complicated. A bit concerned about the Manu small parts in both pissini fixtures made in China