Horizon Battery Reviews

04/19/2014
Horizon Battery Ratings and User Reviews. Horizon Battery is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Horizon Battery Rating

More About Horizon Battery

Recent Reviews for Horizon Battery

• Apr 16, 2014
    We've been using rechargeable batteries from Horizon Battery for 7 years. They have saved us a great deal of money versus using regular AA batteries in our wireless mics.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I've had some batteries that I purchased last year stop charging all together. And now some of the charger ports seem to be going as well. I could use information about how to troubleshoot/correct this on your website or how to properly dispose of the dud batteries.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Great prices, and great lasting batteries. The only place I buy rechargeable batteries for my microphones!
  • Mar 22, 2014
    User friendly website
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    I have ordered from them several times. Never a problem.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    I like the focus on Pro Audio and the guidance about which batteries work well with my system. That whole section could benefit from some more information though. It's a pretty scary thing for us Audio guys to switch to rechargeable batteries, so any extra hand-holding is a helpful!
  • Mar 18, 2014
    I love the Max E 9v's. They have served us well.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    This is my first time using Horizon Battery. I have been very pleased with their customer service and simple website design.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    They were very informative. They weren't in a hurry. They answered a ton of questions for me and helped me work out which products would best serve my needs. They asked me many questions about what the use of my intended products would be. Very nice people. Josh made me feel comfortable. They also said if I had problems with the products to simply return them.
  • Mar 6, 2014
    I buy rechargeable batteries twice a year. Never a problem, never an issue. Thanks!
  • Mar 5, 2014
    David was helpful over the phone at Ext.1020.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    I am very pleased at the option to purchase/use rechargeable batteries that will meet my needs and help reduce waste from battery disposal.
  • Feb 14, 2014
    Josh (in the warehouse?) answered all of my questions as I am battery ignorant. VERY helpful, patient, kind, and generous with his time and information. I feel like an informed (and Happy!) customer.
  • Feb 10, 2014
    I really liked the discount offered when buying related products. This is what caused me to purchase here instead of Amazon.
  • Feb 6, 2014
    I started purchasing from you because of the quality of the Ansmann chargers. The flashlights look good too. Having USPS flat rate as a shipping option would be nice.
    Feb 21, 2014
  • Feb 4, 2014
    Great customer service and first rate products. Would recommend
    Feb 12, 2014
    Lithium-ion 9 volt battery by HiTech. Previously tried EBL brand and found them to be poor performance and build quality.
  • Jan 31, 2014
    Paypal checkout for Canada is a preferred method for payment.
  • Jan 24, 2014
    The best! :-)
    Feb 7, 2014
    Great company, great products!:-)
  • Jan 23, 2014
    Great experience! Thanks for your help!
    Feb 9, 2014
    Great customer service and quick responses!
  • Jan 14, 2014
    I had a great purchasing experience. From using the evaluator all the way through to the survey. I did however find that the exact same combo I was purchasing (combo chargeer with 12 AA 2850mah and 4 9v 300mah) was on special under the monthly specials, but the price was not reflected on special if I went through the "combo link". I could only receive an extra $10 off by clicking through the specials link. This was a significant savings for me and I would not have found it unless I was being snoopy.
    Jan 30, 2014