Revival Animal Health Reviews

04/23/2014
Revival Animal Health Ratings and User Reviews. Revival Animal Health is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 166 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Revival Animal Health

2013 Winner

Revival Animal Health Rating

More About Revival Animal Health

Recent Reviews for Revival Animal Health

• Apr 23, 2014
    good company. fast and complete processing and shipping.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Revival Animal Health is a great company, excellent service, and outstanding delivery time on their orders.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Best prices, extremely fast shipping! We are very happy with Revival.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    The customer care for this site is awesome! I really liked the products I purchased in the past.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    prices could be betterglad Revival offers minimalistic vacations
  • Apr 22, 2014
    We have raised Boxers for almost 15 years now, and we don't know what we would do with Revival Animal Health. We buy everything from you, great job everyone!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Our dog rescue uses your site often for vaccines and other needed items. Your prices are the best we have found online
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Items are shipped quickly and arrive in great condition. Great price on Microchips.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I am concerned that when I submitted my order, the URL did not display "https" indicating a secure transaction. I will take this into consideration when my choice of who to do business with comes up again.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The staff is always able to answer my questions or they get the Vet on the phone to answer them for me!
    the shipping should be free over $99 because the shipping fee is ridiculous :(
    It was a much better price than my vet
    Very good. They have the products no one else does all in one place for dog breeders. Good 800 service if have questions. However they charge every time for shipping.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Great products, great prices, great service
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    I ourchased Azodyl for the first time. It must stay cold, and this product is packed with cold packs and in a cooler. It offers overnight or 2 day, but I contacted customer service since I was unsure in 2 days was too long fo stay cold. I was assured that 2 day was fine. This meant $15 less on shipping. YAY!! But, I still was a little worried about receiving it cold.When I received the Azodyl, the 2 cold packs were still very much frozen!! It was in a small cooler packed well in a box. I am VERY pleased!Thank you Heidi for your prompt assistance and Revival for a product at very competitive prices!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    The pricing is now competitive with 800 pet meds and I am GLAD! I'd rather order from the state next to me and I like this company! I used to take orders when I did inbound marketing in Sioux Falls.
    Apr 19, 2014
    I love Revival Animal Health! They are next door in Iowa! They've come a long way in matching pricing and are often better than 1-800 pet meds.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    This is my first time ordering online with Revival. I was pleased to find the exact product I needed :)Candace Culton
    Apr 22, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I ordered three profender wormers for my cat. I was told that my vet would only approve two. I called my vet and he agreed to approve three. I called and explained it to the person on the phone. They said okay the would send three. I only received two. Haven't heard back whether an additional on will be shipped or not
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    Your company offers the cleaning product we want at the best available price. Cleaning a facility that houses over 300 cats is significant, and, as a facility that receives no public funding price is critical. Also, as we are an all volunteer organization, we often don't know we need something until the need is critical. Your swift delivery is wonderful.
  • Mar 25, 2014