Revival Animal Health Reviews

04/16/2014
Revival Animal Health Ratings and User Reviews. Revival Animal Health is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 162 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Revival Animal Health

2013 Winner

Revival Animal Health Rating

More About Revival Animal Health

Recent Reviews for Revival Animal Health

the shipping should be free over $99 because the shipping fee is ridiculous :(
    It was a much better price than my vet
    Very good. They have the products no one else does all in one place for dog breeders. Good 800 service if have questions. However they charge every time for shipping.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Great products, great prices, great service
  • Apr 12, 2014
    YOUR SHIPPING POLICIES suck Rates
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I am a registered user, however cannot seem to sign in! I don't want to be forced to change my password. When I typed in what I usually use, it wouldn't take it! When I clicked on forgot password, it said it would take me to a link to change my password, which I do not want to do, as when I am forced to change it, it is difficult to remember!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    The pricing is now competitive with 800 pet meds and I am GLAD! I'd rather order from the state next to me and I like this company! I used to take orders when I did inbound marketing in Sioux Falls.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Revival Animal has the special cat supplies that our rescue needs but can't find in your average pet store.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Like the fast delivery, but hate the cost. 7.99 for shipping.....Would rather have the option for USPS. Cheaper and trackable.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    This is my first time ordering online with Revival. I was pleased to find the exact product I needed :)Candace Culton
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I purchased a pet medicine for my cats and the pricing seems to be really good compared to instore purchase pricing as well as compared to other pet med sites. I'm happy so far with the purchase, now if only the meds arrive in a reasonable time frame. 6.99 shipping for ground not so bad.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    everything I wanted in stock and priced good!!!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I would buy more from Revival if they offer free shipping. I always try Amazon prime first.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    I am so glad I found you. I am very satisfied with the products I have purchased, and most of all they are working in such a short time Sparky (The Poodle) and I are very happy. Thanks for being there.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I ordered three profender wormers for my cat. I was told that my vet would only approve two. I called my vet and he agreed to approve three. I called and explained it to the person on the phone. They said okay the would send three. I only received two. Haven't heard back whether an additional on will be shipped or not
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Great price on the Ivomec and shipping fees aren't bad to. Website is easy to use.
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I wish you did not charge for shipping like KV Vet.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Great company, good reviews, reasonable prices
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I do like ordering from you all but I felt the shipping charge was way out of line for one little light weight container of Fish Zole. I was stunned.Plus the price for fish zole seems to have increased.
    Apr 10, 2014
    I enjoy working with Revival. I appreciate the assistance that's given me. In this case, I did feel the box was huge for such a small item.
  • Mar 25, 2014