Wammock Farm Service, Inc. Reviews

04/20/2014
Wammock Farm Service, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Wammock Farm Service, Inc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 04/04/2014.

Wammock Farm Service, Inc. Rating

More About Wammock Farm Service, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Wammock Farm Service, Inc.

• Apr 4, 2014
    why this product was discontinued.....it is the best!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I have looked all over for the carhartt WB160 vintage indigo jeans I ordered today seems they are discontinued. I have wore these jeans for years and am disappointed that carhartt is discontinuing them, I wish some of the stores that carry carhartt jeans would demand that they continue to make these jeans. I feel sales will be hurt by discontinuing them. I am thrilled that Wammock Farm Service, Inc. had them in stock and I will be back to order more when needed if they still have them when I need them.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    i look forward to receiving these seed. my family has lost the seed and this is a vegetable that the whole family enjoys.
    Mar 27, 2014
    i had expected to be told that this item was not available. seems that the supply was very short. can't tell you how greatful that i found this item. thanks so much.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    good price ..
  • Mar 7, 2014
    I wish you carry more livestock products such as the Multimin 90 vitamin. I am please with the price for my de-wormer.
  • Mar 1, 2014
    I am happy they supply items I can not get locally for my garden. I insist on growing my own tomatoes and other vergtables in spite of living in South Florida, home of all the worlds bugs and diseases.
    Mar 16, 2014
    Excellent vendor.
  • Feb 20, 2014
    I was satisfied.
  • Feb 19, 2014
    You always seem to have the seeds that we are looking for. Service is great and shipping is timely. Thank you
    Feb 27, 2014
    Thank you for the great service. we are a repeat customer and will continue to be. God Bless!
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Mar 2, 2014
    This was ordered 5 days before it was shipped needed it 3 days before it arrived
  • Feb 14, 2014
    I'm new to this site. Wish there was a larger selection of Havaheart feeder and other accessories like baffels, more to protect from bad weather and attachable seed trays.
  • Feb 12, 2014
    i found the item i needed cheaper than ebay after shipping. The website was easy to navigate as well. I will be a return shopper
  • Feb 1, 2014
    Very excellent place for Carhart products!
  • Jan 31, 2014
    I've ordered animal products from them in the past. They offer products that are hard to find and their prices for them can not be beat. Really happy with them and I've recommended Wammock Farm to others.
  • Dec 27, 2013
    it will be my first order and not until i receive my package that i will be able to comment more.
    Mar 8, 2014