Warehouse Fabrics Inc Reviews

04/19/2014
Warehouse Fabrics Inc Ratings and User Reviews. Warehouse Fabrics Inc is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 569 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Warehouse Fabrics Inc

2010 Winner

Warehouse Fabrics Inc Rating

More About Warehouse Fabrics Inc

Recent Reviews for Warehouse Fabrics Inc

• Apr 19, 2014
    I am waiting for my samples to arrive so I can continue with my intended order
  • Apr 19, 2014
    It is very hard to find fabrics that match existing fabric. Your site has a wide variety and allows for samples so that we can adequately match fabrics in our home. We look forward to selecting a couple that will work and buying a larger quantity of fabric in which to upholster our chairs and pillows.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Very easy to find what I wanted. I love the large size samples I received. It made my choice much easier.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    This site has many beautiful selections at a great pric
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Enjoyed my time shopping with you.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I like the site and the experience of getting my order fast
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Being able to purchase samples is great!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I cannot get the coupon for free shipping!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    nothing short of amazing, think of the time and energy I saved!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Loved that you offered complimentary fabrics, since I have two wing-type chairs I want to get done. I'm a little concerned that the colors in the swatches represented may not be accurate, so I ordered several samples.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It would be better if their "free" shipping did not require a coupon code, or a subscription to their newsletter.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    have ordered before , good product , shipped as stated, all fabric that I ordered the 1st time was great
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Can't wait to see this fabric
    nice site easy to find fabric
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Placed an order Thursday eve for samples and selected Two day shipping :Samples - $10 $shipping -$12Only because I wanted to see the samples and place the order for fabric.Samples have not yet arrived till following Tuesday morning , am still waiting for them.Two day shipping doesn't make sense if FedEx doesn't deliver on saturdays
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I had a great experience and will defiantly be shopping for my brides fabric needs and my personal craft needs here. Thank You!
    Apr 17, 2014
    Amazing group and very accommodating product was exactly as described and pricing is great!I even had to change my order and it was no problem!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Wonderful site. Great products and outstanding customer service. I have shopped several on line fabric sites through the years and this is the very best by far. I recommend it to all my friends who sew.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Good color pictures
    Apr 16, 2014
    I was very happy with the selection and quality of the fabric I purchased. Shipping was speedy and all arrived in great condition.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    The check out process was difficult. I wanted to use my Discover card, but it was not accepted. I use it for almost 90% of all my purchases with no difficulty. At one time it was linked to my PayPal account and I realize that did cause some on line problems, so I went into PayPal and removed it. I'm just wondering if that was the problem today? So, I edited the payment option and chose my Visa. And once again I was denied. So, third and final choice was PayPal. Not convenient at all. I want to get these samples, because I am very anxious to make some drapes for my living and dining room and I hope that I can use my credit card for future purchases. I think the Leopold Persimmon fabric will be perfect for my home, and I need fabric to cover the cornice boards, so I am considering a coordinating linen. I may call customer service before placing an order in the future.
    Apr 15, 2014
    i LOVE THE FABRICS OFFERED AND AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE. AFFORDABLE PRICES FOR BEAUTIFUL FABRICS.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    The perfect match for what I wanted in unusually wide fabric at a reasonable price. I am very happy to turn my purchase into a beautiful, custom shower curtain for my L-shaped shower stall. I'd be happy to send a photo of the finished product!