Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Reviews

04/23/2014
Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Ratings and User Reviews. Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 646 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Rating

More About Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

Recent Reviews for Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

• Apr 23, 2014
    Don't like handling charges
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Prices are very reasonable compared to other sites although the manufacturing charge slightly high - but price of wallpaper made me continue with purchase. I would like samples to be cheaper.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    It was user friendly and they had what i wanted. It was easy to find and make a selection. They price is what I was looking for,even though I did not expect to have to pay a handling fee. I would rather pay a few dollars on the paper than to have to pay 11.00 handling fee. I hope you get rid of that.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Sales telephone service was horrible!!!!. They doubled the price of the blinds in 1 week. Had to go to a cheaper blind to get the same price
  • Apr 22, 2014
    very nice blinds, ordering more I'm so happy with the first orderscrews included need to be upgraded, the hex heads are rounded off at the top corners so a nut driver or 1/4" drive socket slips off at the slightest angle, middle brackets should be painted to match the end caps (one of three was), the valance can be a bit tricky the first time or two but the overall install is a piece of cake and I HATE hanging blinds or curtains so consider this high praise.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Awesome site. I am going to order Blinds for my entire condo!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Best price and easy to use. I will be back.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    looking forward to purchasing more blinds if all works well, my husband has bought from you in past, hope to get some discounts.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    As a former customer of American Blind & Wallpaper, I was very happy to discover that Steve is again in the business. I had excellent experiences with the old AB&W, so I am glad to find the new site.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I wish there was a way to label each blind, specifying the room and/or window.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Too early to evaluate because I ordered samples. I hope to purchase vertical cellular shades for 4 large sliding doors. It will depend on the price.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Excellent place...have bought numerous blinds and have never been disappointedThanks for a good job
    They are always great
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I just placed my order and havent yet been informed how long delivery takes. However, if I am as pleased with the product as I've been with the ordering process and price, I will write rave reviews.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I really like the experience
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I absolutely love my blinds. Steve's Blinds makes it so easy to shop and get exactly what you want!I will continue to do business with these folks and recommend them to my friends as well!Donna
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    Was looking for wallpaper borders. Ordered a sample of interest and it arrived very quickly.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Great place to shop.
    Apr 22, 2014
    Great products and service ...and assistance when needed!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    Have not recieved pacakage
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    Although the top & bottom rail color did not match the shade color, it was OK. The problem I had was that that instructions rated a 2/10! Had I not installed similar shades previously, I would have had trouble installing them. The shade itself was very nice; I will order more for other rooms.