Walkers Shortbread Reviews

04/15/2014
Walkers Shortbread Ratings and User Reviews. Walkers Shortbread is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 90 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Walkers Shortbread

2010 Winner

Walkers Shortbread Rating

More About Walkers Shortbread

Recent Reviews for Walkers Shortbread

• Apr 3, 2014
    I am highly satisfied! Cookies arrived in tack... none broken!!!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I ordered some cookies to use as my wedding favors. We are having a Scottish themed wedding so the individually wrapped Scottish Shortbread cookies are perfect for the occasion.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Organic is an excellent idea!
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Great products. Wish it would be more accessible in local markets
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Love Love Love Walkers Shortbread!!!!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Duchy biscuits.......they're tasty.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Apr 3, 2014
    Pleased to be able to direct order. Not pleased that this survey had such access to private info, including phone. Please do not contact or share any personal info.I just participated so Walkers would keep making this product(s) available, with the shipping special (free with minimum order), this way regular orders can be maintained.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Love Scottish oatcakes.(For us Scots, they are bannocks!! ) I just found out I can't buy them any more in a store in San Diego county, CA. For me, that is inconvenient as a SCOT, as I now have to buy online. We have British stores here (read English with few Scottish products), so it's inconvenient.I am prepared to buy online but only if the shipping is zero or doesn't raise the price too much. (Otherwise I'll have my family send from Scotland.) I can buy pinhead oatmeal from Aberdeen here, why not bannocks?????
    Mar 28, 2014
    I am very pleased with the product (bannocks) as they are very fresh and arrived whole, i.e., not in pieces.The service, delivery, packaging and price were excellent. The free shipping was also a factor in my decision to purchase online.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Thick and Crunchy Oatcakes are my primal health food.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    It is the best shortbread and love the tins.
  • Mar 7, 2014
    shortbread cookies are always great
    Mar 29, 2014
  • Mar 4, 2014
    I love Walker's Shortbread website. It's got the best cookies ever and great to give as gifts too.
    Mar 12, 2014
    Walkers have excellent products. The Best in their categroy.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Thanks for offering such high quality products at reasonable prices. I will be back again.
    Mar 14, 2014
    I love Walkers Shortbread, they typify what shortbread should taste like. For years I served on international service teams and the one travel supply we never went without was Walkers Shortbread. Thanks for a superior product of superior quality.
  • Feb 18, 2014
    I love their cookies.
    Mar 7, 2014
    Love these quadropal chocolate
  • Feb 17, 2014
    not happy they no longer sell lemon thins
    Mar 11, 2014
    wanted to re-order lemon shortbread but they are not selling them anymore