DiscountMountainSoftware.com Reviews

04/19/2014
DiscountMountainSoftware.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountMountainSoftware.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 262 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

DiscountMountainSoftware.com Rating

More About DiscountMountainSoftware.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountMountainSoftware.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    First time I buy here, I hope it will go smoothly. Price was good and shipping option through download was very convenient.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Always have good prices for what I need.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I was very satisfied with the pricing and ease of purchase. I also appreciated the explanations relating to the various version types i.e. promotional vs. retail. It would be nice to see a clear cut answer that the promotional software is indeed a full retail version minus the packaging. In addition I did notice your business offered only a few versions as options and also was limited in the brands and variety of software. Overall great experience, will use again.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great place to buy. I love the download software. No wasted time.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I made a call to ask a question about what I purchased and my call was answered immediately by someone who spoke English. That is much appreciated.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great price and speedy delivery!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I know very little about it now.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Simple site and it has what I need, thank you very much.
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Good selection of products, but difficult to determine product specs.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very helpful customer service call
  • Apr 16, 2014
    You had the best priced on the software I was looking for. Thank you.
    A very streamlined and easy purchasing interface.
    I am glad discountmountainsoftware had the software i needed.
    The website has clear details about the product that I was purchasing which made me comfortable.
    I found there price in my range. I'am disabled and have low income and don't have a lot to waste. I needed the program for my twins school. so we did not have to buy new computers I could not afford. It is nice to find what i need at a reasonable price!!!!!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Seemed to be very well laid out ordering process; very easy to use. I will keep this web page in my favorites folder for future purchases as I plan on buying more electronics in the future and hoping to get discounts. This was an exceptional price I paid. Thank you
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I have not received order
  • Apr 4, 2014
    They need to describe what a Microsoft OEM Operating System means to a home PC user in greater detail, i.e. the ability to re-install on newer or hardware up-graded PC after first installation.
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I bought Windows 7 to replace WindowsXT and had a terrible time trying to get it installed and ended up losing my email address book and I don't yet know what else I may have lost. But I don't think this was DiscountMountain's fault. I blame Microsoft.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Easy to choose what you need and order it. All items arrived as promised. Thanks for helping us.