Leisure Pro Reviews

04/16/2014
Leisure Pro Ratings and User Reviews. Leisure Pro is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 297 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.
Leisure Pro is proud to be known as one of the world's leading suppliers of all brand-name scuba dive and snorkel gear at low discount prices.
Circle of Excellence - Leisure Pro

2009 Winner

Leisure Pro Rating

More About Leisure Pro

Recent Reviews for Leisure Pro

I had some issues with the website. I was unable to add comments to the order. You also need to add the +4 for zip codes.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Found the product I was looking for and at a discount!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Good experience and the price beat other competitors.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Great store - use it a lot!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I have been satisfied with purchases from Leisure Pro in the past and expect that they will provide good service again.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Easy to look for goods what I need.information is clear.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I really enjoy the chat feature. It saves a lot of time searching items and reviewing their features.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I have been buying since your paper catalogue. We even stop in store when we are in the city.Thx
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Fantastic experience and will return for sure.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Leisure Pro is a great company!! I have ordered several things from them....... Including wrong items and sizes and never once had an issue!! They very quickly fixed the problem without a question or a hassle!!! I ALWAYS go to leisure pro first when looking for any scuba gear!!! I would strongly recommend leisure pro to order scuba products from!!!!!!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Some problems with fonts on Mozilla Firefox. Other than that it was OK.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Always satisfied with purchases
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Great selection of gear at great prices
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    the freight was far too expensive.You did not even try to provide a cheaper alternative.There are cheaper alternativesThis is the second time I have had a problem with leisure pro.Previous items broke on the first use and my request for replacement was ignored.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I bought hollis ride wing and f2 fins and something.I'm so happy buy it here. It make me happy. I think you will happy if you buy here what you want
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I could not have made my purchases with out the online or phone support people. I could not find the items or know which to buy for the size person without their help. I was shopping for snorkel gear for my grandchild.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    I'm always shocked by how fast my orders are delivered. I know you have a very easy return policy but I chose not to use it for this purchase although one of the items (Neoprene beanie with chin strap) was smaller than I anticipated. Actually, just the length of the strap, which I will have lengthened by a seamstress. The rash guard and fins were perfect at GREAT prices.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Best deal online!!! Thank you!
    Apr 10, 2014
    Thank you!
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Great prices and selection! Check out the review approach on revzilla.com. It is for motorcycle gear but each key products has very informative review on video.Thanks,D
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    As mentioned, the purchase is a gift. It will not be opened for another month, at elest, and therefor I can't make any true comment on the condition of the product.