TSCPets Reviews

04/15/2014
TSCPets Ratings and User Reviews. TSCPets is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 58 reviews. Last rated on 04/13/2014.

TSCPets Rating

More About TSCPets

Recent Reviews for TSCPets

• Apr 13, 2014
    Awesome prices, I can get 4 for the price of what I would pay for 1 locally!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    they have the best price for the product i was looking for
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I found what I wanted on this site easy.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Very easy. Great website.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    First time user, found it difficult to change shipping option once entered. shipping seemed expensive.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    Great product, just what I was looking for.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    the prices & shipping options are great!!!!!! I will be ordering again & again & again from tscpets!!!!!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    Very satisfied with delivery
  • Mar 29, 2014
    It was somewhat unwieldy circumventing some of the information, but overall, I managed to order what I wanted. Now I hope that when I receive the item it will be as was described in the description given.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Keep up the good work. I enjoy getting coupons and discounts when i purchase pet supplies
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I had a great deal of difficulty In the final steps to confirm my order and it never gave me a confirmation number. The products are nice and the selection although limited had the options I wanted. The site not the best design I would give the site design a 2 being almost the lowest score. It was difficult to get around and find what I was looking for. Because you had a better price for the items I was shopping for I stuck with it until I completed the order.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I am a first time buyer from TSCPets.com
    Apr 7, 2014
    I was very pleased with my order.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    First time to order do not have an openion yet.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Can't wait to receive this item.
    Mar 30, 2014
    I am a first time buyer and the experience was quite satisfactory and I am very happy with my product.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Excellent site - will be back for refills
    Apr 2, 2014
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Nice website. Great price.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    First time using this site. It was easy, items seemed reasonably priced. I found what I wanted at a lower price than retail websites. I would recommend using this site.
    Mar 27, 2014
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Excited about purchase hope it is as good in person as it looked in picture.
    Apr 2, 2014
    The product once I put together is VERY flimsy. When my cat tries to jump on it it shakes. I bought a cat stand from Costco and it cost less than this one but was WAY more sturdy. It is too much of a pain to send back due to I threw away box and I would have to take it all apart which would be hard because the bolts are hard to get out once screwed in. I am going to try to reconstruct the stand to be more stable by adding in other items to help it.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Been looking at pet stores for months for the perfect cat tree and the first time I found TSCPets, I found the perfect fit for my cats and my wallet. Thank you
    Mar 23, 2014
  • Mar 8, 2014
    would like to have been able to know estimated shipping charges before checking out
    Mar 31, 2014
    I was disappointed in the product. I believed I was buying American but when I tried to leave a message the accent was barely comprehensible and heavily foreign. I do not want any products made inn China for my pet. AdditionaLLY, WHAT I RECEIVED I COULD HAVE BOUGHT CHEAPER HERE. After 5 weeks I still have not received my order or a credit for the undelivered portion of my order. I will never do business with this company again and will probably not order from them again.