Diabetic Shoes HuB Reviews

04/16/2014
Diabetic Shoes HuB Ratings and User Reviews. Diabetic Shoes HuB is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 28 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Diabetic Shoes HuB Rating

More About Diabetic Shoes HuB

Recent Reviews for Diabetic Shoes HuB

• Apr 16, 2014
    Make more variety and sizes.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    If you care for your feet this is the only place to shop.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    No Comment at this time
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Good selection and ease of purchase for high quality name-brand items.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    The shoes I wanted were no longer available but the customer service department was very professional and explained the issue was that the manufacturer no longer makes that model. I found another selection and reordered.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I was having difficulty finding a slipper wide enough for my father who suffers from peripheral neuropathy. Your customer service people promptly returned my phone call and were very helpful in finding the right slipper for his needs.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Comfortable shoes for my condition
    Apr 5, 2014
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I'll let you know after I receive the ordered product.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Did not like to have to call on prices; shoes did not clearly track to category
  • Mar 16, 2014
    IT would be helpful to able to narrow searches by size and width and color rather than just womens or mens.
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Needed and been looking for shoes, and I happen to run across this web page. I liked what I order and hopefully I will get them this week. Now I know where to find the shoes I need and I will order more very soon.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    You always send me a coupon or promo code a week or two AFTER a purchase. Not funny, as a matter of fact, aggravating.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Found a good looking pair of shoes no one else had. Customer service was helpful
  • Feb 24, 2014
    Great looking shoe, always ask where I bought them. Nice nice shoe
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Could not find coupons. Other an that the web site was easy to use, very user friendly. I seen some other styles of shoes I liked and will return.
    Mar 5, 2014
  • Feb 15, 2014
    I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH Diabetic Shoes HuB . THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING. I HAD A PROBLEM AND THEY TOOK CARE OF IT VERY FAST, HIGHLY RECOMMEDNED.
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Thank you for the great website.
  • Feb 8, 2014
    Feb 16, 2014
    Very good customer service and very goo quality products and reasonably priced as well.
  • Jan 25, 2014
    I would like for the merchandise to arrive and try it on before commenting more.
    Feb 11, 2014
    one pair of shoes fit; the other was too wide. A friend took them from me so I would not have to return them, Narrow shoes (Drew Brand) were too wide.