INKtastic Reviews

04/17/2014
INKtastic Ratings and User Reviews. INKtastic is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 123 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

INKtastic Rating

More About INKtastic

Recent Reviews for INKtastic

• Apr 16, 2014
    Very easy site
    Get PayPal.. Seriously.
    I have always been satisfied with my orders at INKtastic and plan to order more products in the future.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Thank you for being able to give fast shipping as your competitors aren't as fast and offer only higher shipping costs! I will recommend your site to others, thank you again!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Great affordable products with an easy to use website.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    The last time I ordered a baby onesie from here, it came very quickly and looked perfect. I really enjoy the product.
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I wish the website gave me an estimated delivery date, it said nothing about that.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I am happy with the great prices. We bought a few Autism t shirts for our annual Autism walk coming up
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Fantastic site, I will be back
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    I received my order in a timely manner.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    both shirts were reasonable and great designs
    Apr 12, 2014
    Exchanging v neck for bigger size
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I had to call by phone and the gentleman who helped me find what I needed was very helpful and patient as I am not a big computer person!
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I accidentally ordered the wrong size. Even though the mistake was mine, Inktastic was very accommodating. I received the right size in less than a week.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Hard to find the s.ite, but once I got there, it was great
    Apr 17, 2014
    The product was sent to someone else, so I did not see the packaging. The receiver was very happy with the order.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    GREAT SITE
    Apr 7, 2014
    Excellent product and fast shipping! My wife loves it and we can't wait to put it on our little princess!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    What a great company to work with! Loved everything about my experience.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    Quality products and great prices.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    you should have a way to save previous shirts made so if you want to order again, or change it some way, or order for future larger size. I made a shirt for my toddler a few years ago and would love to order the same exact shirt I created in larger size but cant cause there is not way of looking previous order and re-ordering.
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Easy to navigate site as well as great variety in products to choose from.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Super impressed with everything (flexibility in design and base clothing). My only frustration was that the Shipping Costs made it seem that it would be no problem to ship to Canada, but the order online page suggests that you have to call Customer Service to ship to Canada (which seems unnecessary).
    Apr 10, 2014