Displays2go Reviews

04/23/2014
Displays2go Ratings and User Reviews. Displays2go is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1538 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

Displays2go Rating

More About Displays2go

Recent Reviews for Displays2go

• Apr 23, 2014
    I will recommend this site to others.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I typed in the product I was looking for in Google and there it was Excellent
  • Apr 23, 2014
    A quick easy transaction, for a good looking, inexpensive Display!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    First time ordering...we shall see how satisfied we are when we receive the merchandise. Thanks.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Price of product was good, shipping was high
  • Apr 23, 2014
    This is the 3rd order I placed in 2 months. I like the quality, quick turn around and pricing.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Great price, easy to order - only problem was that I couldn't set up an account, but thankfully you can continue as guest to finish your order.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    The free shippoing did not work after several time trying it. Very disappointed
  • Apr 23, 2014
    No further comment at the present time
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I would like to know why the coupon did not work.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    This survey should seems to be taken prematurly, seems like I should take it after I have received my order. How can I answer if I am satisfied with my order since I don't know or I like what I've ordered. I haven't received it yet. Also there was a notification stating if I order in the next 2 hrs I would get free shipping and that if I ordered more than 2 the cost was reduced. I was charged for shipping as for the actual cost per item I am not sure about.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Very easy ordering and quick turnaround on in stock items
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Since I was ordering a personalized item, it was very unclear how the item will look. Not given an option for fonts, colors, a place to enter what I wanted to be written on the items. Unclear if someone is going to follow up with me or if my notes were satisfactory.

From Displays2go

Thank you for your feedback. One of our customer service representatives will definitely contact you to review your order.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    great website and products, thanks for providing this..
  • Apr 22, 2014
    The site was easy to navigate.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Glad to have finally found a place with the product I have been searching for in the size needed.
    We use your leaflet holder for all 100 (and growing) stores
    Apr 23, 2014
    Great selection of products with detailed descriptions. Good prices.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    i was looking for a simple, inexpensive display case for books (approx. the size of CDs) and found just the right item at the right price.
    Apr 23, 2014
    It met my expectations, merchandise was delivered on time, and i will most likely order again.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    I purchased a 16 holders card stand. It is exactly what I wanted and appeared to be well made. When I tried to put the pole into the plastic base I could not get it in even after trying to turn it back and forth and putting a lot of weight on it. It would not go into the base more than 1/4 of an inch. I did not want to pound on it and break it. I called an immediately talked to a customer service agent who was most knowledgable. She decided(as I did) that there was a manufacturing problem because the pole should fit in the base tightly and should not have to be pounded in. She offered then to send out a replacement immediately and said that there was no need to send the defected one back. I was extremely impressed with the customer service I received and will definitely buy again from Displays2Go.