Displays2go Reviews

04/16/2014
Displays2go Ratings and User Reviews. Displays2go is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1560 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Displays2go Rating

More About Displays2go

Recent Reviews for Displays2go

I love Displays2go!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I like them I just wish there was a break on the shipping. I tried a Facebook discount with no success. For the competitive nature of shipping even a 10% discount would be helpful.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I do not have an opinion yet-----the ordering was uncomplicated; lots of choices~~but I have not seen the product yet, so I have no idea what I think about the comany.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Would have liked to have a estimated shipping idea with ground...the other choices all had an estimates.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    hope to find it better than what it seems online
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Your site was pretty easy to navigate but that is all I have to say because I have never used your services before
  • Apr 16, 2014
    i ordered something and one panel came in damaged. I called and it was taken care of right away. Great customer service :)
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great products and I recommend to all my friends
  • Apr 16, 2014
    keep up the good work. When I called, yuor agent was able to listen and understand myneed and direct me to the right product
  • Apr 16, 2014
    really excellent prices on platters I have purchased. Hope the quality adds up as well.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Would love it if there was a way to use coupons and discount codes on regular purchases.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    freight is very expensive...WOW!!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    If this works for us I will order more. Would like a race car design if available.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Website is very easy to navigate,price and product display and descriptions are all available. I was very pleased with this site.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great company. Wide variety. Very simple order process. THANKS!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Liked that I could pay through my Amazon.com account.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Just want to say that you need to package your ballet boxes better. Last time we ordered received a broken box. When returned for another, it came broke, as well. Hoping this new order will not have any broken boxes.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very easy web site to work on A lot of information without a lot of searching.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great selection of products and very good pricing!
    Good Variaty great prices