RitzCamera.com Reviews

04/22/2014
RitzCamera.com Ratings and User Reviews. RitzCamera.com is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 128 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.
RitzCamera.com provides a great selection of quality photo, video and digital products at competitive prices. At RitzCamera.com your order is always tax-free and includes free shipping when you spend $100 or more. Orders are protected by their low price guarantee and include US warranties.
Circle of Excellence - RitzCamera.com

2000 Platinum

RitzCamera.com Rating

More About RitzCamera.com

Recent Reviews for RitzCamera.com

• Apr 20, 2014
    It's an amazing website for electronics.Best deals!!!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Found site by searching for camera I wanted - Ritz offered the lowest price.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Easy to use web site. I like the ability to check out s a guest rather than register with the site.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Long time customer but locations are limited.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Product info can have detail and maybe more pictures of the product.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great experience so far. Looking forward to receiving my new toy and get to formalize my opinion about this satisfying purchasing experience.
    Apr 20, 2014
    I am so angry right now. I ordered my new camera and lens on Wednesday of last week. Today is Sunday. I paid for 1 day shipping because I needed my camera this weekend. I still have not received my package! I was contacted first thing on Thursday morning and told my address didn't match my billing address. I reviewed it and discovered that I forgot to write WA and only wrote Seattle, 98102. I immediately corrected the problem and received an email saying my order had been accepted and processed. I never received a tracking number and I did not receive my camera on Friday and I have e-mailed the company twice since and have not received any response. I now don't have the camera for a trip I am taking out of town tomorrow (Monday the 21st). I expect a refund of the expedited shipping at least. I am so upset with your company.
    Good shopping experience
    For many(40+) years satisfied customer of Ritz stores. Expect to be satisfied with Ritz.com!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    I ordered a camera and requested 2-day shipping. After over a week, the product still had not shipped.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Ritz Camera offered the device at the lowest price I was able to find anywhere, and it showed me the accessories I needed right there before checkout.
    Apr 21, 2014
    I placed the order and have heard nothing else. A shipment notification with tracking number would have been very helpful. When I go for order status online it just says "processing". I have not received the order and don't honestly know if I will.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    bought too many cameras from 'you' - most stolen, some just died - >$4000.00…some came with camera classes was unable to follow-up on - isit possible to "follow-up" on-line?
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Navigating the website was a nightmare; the buttons needed to place my order never appeared on my screen. I finally ad to scour the screen with my cursor to find their locations.
    Apr 21, 2014
    Experience with Ritz was very good EXCEPT using the web site was terrible; there were even buttons that I needed for my order that did not show up on the screen- I had to guess at their locations in order to click on them!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Great price, for the lens.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Very happy with the speed on delivery. I was frustrated that my order only stated in progress and wasn't given a tracking # so I assumed my lens had not been shipped. The package came on the day that I expected and I love my new lens!!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    That company should not do business any more. Horrible!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    It appeared that you had the same item listed twice at different prices and one of the was out of stock. That was confusing
    Apr 19, 2014
    Originally, it was not acknowledging my order. Throughout the purchasing process, it was difficult to reach customers support. When I did, things went well. I was left a voice mail asking me to contact Ritz, was left contact information and I STILL couldn't get through. Finally, I gave up. The product arrived, it works and it's over.

From RitzCamera.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for reaching out and for your feedback. We would love to hear from you more in detail about the product listing you found. Kindly contact us at customerservice@ritzcamera.com or at 855.622.RITZ to inform us of this error. We ... Read full response »
  • Apr 9, 2014
    best service I have ever had
    Apr 17, 2014
    Good quality service
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Great experience and exceptional prices.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Great purchasing experience. Already placed another order!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    The website didn't work as well with a tablet, so I had to cancel my purchase with the tablet and move to a desktop.
    Apr 16, 2014

From RitzCamera.com

To Whom It May Concern, Thank you for reaching out to us to inform us of our mobile service issue. We will look into fixing this in order to provide an easy and smooth transaction for your next purchase. We would love to hear from you in more ... Read full response »
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Orderling process didn't have a confirmation page. Instead, it straightly placed order without a chance to double-check. As the result, I put a wrong street address for shipping.
    Apr 12, 2014
    I knew this product was discontinued by the manufacturer. But I ordered it because the web side said "in stock". However, apparently they didn't have it or less than they took orders. As the result, no update email for a week and replied me "processing" when I emailed them. After two weeks mark with no update at all I decided to cancel the order and sent email them and tried reaching them on the phone but 10 min no answer so I hang up.I still haven't gotten any confirmation of cancellation.

From RitzCamera.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for reaching out to us so that we are notified of this issue with our confirmation page. Please call customer service at 855.622.RITZ, or e-mail us at customerservice@ritzcamera.com, to correct your address so that we can ... Read full response »