RitzCamera.com Reviews

04/18/2014
RitzCamera.com Ratings and User Reviews. RitzCamera.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 128 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
RitzCamera.com provides a great selection of quality photo, video and digital products at competitive prices. At RitzCamera.com your order is always tax-free and includes free shipping when you spend $100 or more. Orders are protected by their low price guarantee and include US warranties.
Circle of Excellence - RitzCamera.com

2000 Platinum

RitzCamera.com Rating

More About RitzCamera.com

Recent Reviews for RitzCamera.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    Long time customer but locations are limited.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Product info can have detail and maybe more pictures of the product.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great experience so far. Looking forward to receiving my new toy and get to formalize my opinion about this satisfying purchasing experience.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Good shopping experience
    For many(40+) years satisfied customer of Ritz stores. Expect to be satisfied with Ritz.com!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Ritz Camera offered the device at the lowest price I was able to find anywhere, and it showed me the accessories I needed right there before checkout.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    bought too many cameras from 'you' - most stolen, some just died - >$4000.00…some came with camera classes was unable to follow-up on - isit possible to "follow-up" on-line?
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Had some trouble loading the checkout page. Product images were not very clear.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Navigating the website was a nightmare; the buttons needed to place my order never appeared on my screen. I finally ad to scour the screen with my cursor to find their locations.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Help team respond quickly to my questions
  • Apr 11, 2014
    You have good prices and selections for my needs.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Quick and easy shopping experience. Got my order number right on the checkout page and confirmation email right after that. Looking forward to getting my product soon
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Great price, for the lens.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Very happy with the speed on delivery. I was frustrated that my order only stated in progress and wasn't given a tracking # so I assumed my lens had not been shipped. The package came on the day that I expected and I love my new lens!!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    That company should not do business any more. Horrible!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I enjoyed my purchase
  • Apr 9, 2014
    best service I have ever had
    Apr 17, 2014
    Good quality service
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Great experience and exceptional prices.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Great purchasing experience. Already placed another order!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I had trouble checking out because the form field for my address would not accept my state, but kept telling me I was missing the state.
    Apr 10, 2014
    I have not yet used the camera I purchased but I think it will be ok. My only disappointment was that the case that was included with the purchase does not fit the camera well. The flap that goes over the top barely closes and the Velcro barely touches. A larger case for this particular camera would have worked better.

From RitzCamera.com

To Whom It May Concern, Thank you for reaching out to us. We value our customer's opinions in order to better our service to you. We will look further into this issue to ensure an easier transaction for the future. Please contact customer service at ... Read full response »
  • Mar 30, 2014
    The website didn't work as well with a tablet, so I had to cancel my purchase with the tablet and move to a desktop.
    Apr 16, 2014

From RitzCamera.com

To Whom It May Concern, Thank you for reaching out to us to inform us of our mobile service issue. We will look into fixing this in order to provide an easy and smooth transaction for your next purchase. We would love to hear from you in more ... Read full response »
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Orderling process didn't have a confirmation page. Instead, it straightly placed order without a chance to double-check. As the result, I put a wrong street address for shipping.
    Apr 12, 2014
    I knew this product was discontinued by the manufacturer. But I ordered it because the web side said "in stock". However, apparently they didn't have it or less than they took orders. As the result, no update email for a week and replied me "processing" when I emailed them. After two weeks mark with no update at all I decided to cancel the order and sent email them and tried reaching them on the phone but 10 min no answer so I hang up.I still haven't gotten any confirmation of cancellation.

From RitzCamera.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for reaching out to us so that we are notified of this issue with our confirmation page. Please call customer service at 855.622.RITZ, or e-mail us at customerservice@ritzcamera.com, to correct your address so that we can ... Read full response »