Top Mobility Reviews

04/15/2014
Top Mobility Ratings and User Reviews. Top Mobility is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Top Mobility Rating

More About Top Mobility

Recent Reviews for Top Mobility

Very excited to receive my scooter, spoke this Am with a customer service person, he really helped me and answered all my questions before my purchase, I shop on Amazon, and that how I found this site, you also had a top rating in customer service, the gentleman I spoke with this morn was an excellent example of this and represents your company well.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Was happy with price and availability of my product.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I entered the Promo Code TBT-April and PD100 BUT DIDN'T get the one of these rabates!!! Can you credit these rabates later??
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Nice store , Good price
  • Mar 27, 2014
    shipping information was hard to find. I needed to know when it will arrive... (medical device)
  • Mar 17, 2014
    I purchased this product because it gets 15 miles per charge and top speed of 5 miles per hour. And most important it comes apart in multiple pieces for easy travel
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Poor checkout system
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Mar 31, 2014
    When I placed the order, I noticed that my contact number was incorrect. I couldn't correct this online. I phoned there toll free number and was told to leave a message and they would phone me back. they didn't. Next day I email them about the incorrect number and gave them the correct one and to email me back with a confirmation order. They did not. They finally confirmed when they shipped my order.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Mar 31, 2014
    The product was not made for my Victory Sport scooter, It took longer then expected,and I had to pay extra postage! Not happy!
  • Feb 27, 2014
    I bought two scooters from these folks plus some accessories and could not be happier with the purchase and the service. My go go and my pride pursuit are fantastic products. This old man (87), is burning up the sidewalks.
  • Feb 26, 2014
    This is the second time buying from Top Mobility.
    Mar 4, 2014
    This is the second purchase from Top Mobility. Was very pleased
  • Jan 29, 2014
    Question on product, "Does chair swivel 360 degrees? " answer on site from top mobility states it does not. Correct answer should be yes. Model 37663 does swivel
    Feb 6, 2014