Main Faucet Reviews

04/19/2014
Main Faucet Ratings and User Reviews. Main Faucet is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 04/13/2014.

Main Faucet Rating

More About Main Faucet

Recent Reviews for Main Faucet

• Apr 13, 2014
    look forward to receiving product you have great prices
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Did not like how there was a coupon offered but was not accepted!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    the shopping experience was as expected, the actually processing of my order once i clicked submit took quit a while and i wasn't sure if it was going to process or if it was hung. It eventually did but gave me a little concern.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    A very good site
    Apr 16, 2014
    The faucet was absolutely beautiful and the packaging was perfect. It came so quickly. I love the faucet.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Great prices
    Apr 11, 2014
    Haven't installed product yet,but it looks great.Great delivery,superb packaging,great price,what a great job.Thank you!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Vanity I wanted.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Great service and selection
  • Mar 8, 2014
    so far, so good.
    Mar 21, 2014
    Not knowing about this website I have to admit I had my doubts. You guys blew me away with your service and the way you packaged the products. I will continue to order anything I need through you! Thank you
  • Mar 2, 2014
    I haven't yet experienced their promises other then placing my first order online with them. I will surely comment on delivery and the product once I receive it.
  • Feb 24, 2014
    So far so good. Best price online.
    Mar 10, 2014
    Great price fast delivery!
  • Feb 20, 2014
    Excellent online store.Reasonable prices & no taxes ,no delivery charges.
  • Feb 4, 2014
    Chat with Mathew was perfect - he helped complete the sale.
  • Jan 29, 2014
    talk to representative off company who was very cordial and told me he will send me the vanity in just a few days I saw the same vanity over a friend house great product I love it thank you.
    Feb 24, 2014
    I had to return a broken merchandise it was replace in no time at all without any problem good company.
  • Jan 21, 2014
    Main Faucet purchase of my Ruvati sink was a snap! Loved the online chat and had all my questions answered immediately. Thank you!
  • Jan 17, 2014
    I got my answer from a message I placed on the website within few hours. I used chat and had instant answers about shipping.
    Feb 3, 2014
  • Jan 6, 2014
    Jan 22, 2014
    Was a little disappointed that there was a small workmanship issue with the sink we purchased, but we resolved the issue in an amicable manor.
  • Sep 7, 2013
    Jan 23, 2014
    Good prices and a wide selection of products. The vanity we ordered did have some damage when delivered, but the proposed resolution was acceptable, although it took a while to process. I would order from Main Faucet again, in fact Main Faucet is probably my first choice for future purchases.