Candy.com Reviews

04/19/2014
Candy.com Ratings and User Reviews. Candy.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 208 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

Candy.com Rating

More About Candy.com

Recent Reviews for Candy.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    Great Prices and quick delivery according to website. Hopefully the candy is good and arrives unbroken - Just have to wait and see
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I must have spent 1/2 hr trying to reorder using my smart phne & still had to go use my computer. this happened to me last time i ordered as well. Also had trouble w/ the site in Feb just trying to order. I keep getting messages from you guys saying I have a $10 credit & then when I try to use it for my order it's not there.Very frustrating to order from Candy.com
    I love having the choice of so many different candies that range from my mother's childhood clear through to now.
    I almost did not buy the product as the shipping cost were insane. I would buy more if the shipping was free. I probably would not buy anything again from this company unless it is special occasions or they had free shipping. I think they are losing a lot of business not offering free shipping for purchases. Build it into the prices.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I used a code for 5% and Free Shipping but only received the 5% off.However, there is a nice selection of candy. Shipping is pretty pricey though.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    easy to use. If I ever need bulk candy I will probably use candy.com. Coupons do need to clearly state when they expire.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Good -- but the shipping cost is high. Would be nice to have a cheaper option, although I realize it may be because of melting issues.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Thanks for products you have guys. I hope my girlfriend loves the ferrero 48 chocolates.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I first tried the assorted mints at a cafe.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Great selection! Will be using you in the future for wedding favors!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    easy to order
  • Apr 8, 2014
    There is no longer a store anywhere in my town that sells chocolate licorice and they are not willing to go to the trouble of ordering it for me. So I was thrilled when I found you and found that I could get my favorite licorice from you. I quit smoking after 41 years and that licorice is now my vice. thankyou and you are very much appreciated.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    lots of choices and easy to navigate sight
    We fell in Love with this candy Today at Our Doctor's Office
  • Apr 4, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    First time customer. Hope I won't be disappointed!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I always find exactly what I am looking for.
    Apr 8, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    the service and product are good,i think the shipping cost is high but other then then that i was pleased
    Apr 13, 2014
    i though the shipping charge was very high, packing is very good. maybe you need to look at packing and freight to see if you have over kill
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    Super fast shipping and wonderful candy
  • Mar 24, 2014
    I love that I can find this type of product online. I can't find it in stores.Shipping prices are way too high!
    Apr 15, 2014
    The candy didn't taste as good as what I am used to.