Candy.com Reviews

04/17/2014
Candy.com Ratings and User Reviews. Candy.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 211 reviews.

Candy.com Rating

More About Candy.com

Recent Reviews for Candy.com

• Mar 25, 2014
    Love the site and the ease of shopping! Wish there were more incentives from Candy.com to shop frequently!
  • Mar 24, 2014
    great items fast shipment
  • Mar 24, 2014
    it quick and very easy
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Very Easy to navigate
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Can't find the Lindt Bittersweet chocolate in a local store - great to find it online
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Great website. They had the best variety of candy to choose from.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    LOVE THE SITE AND WISH YOU WOULD SEND SAMPLES OF OTHER TYPES !!!
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I have to say it is hard to rate your business, before I get the merchansdise. The buying experience was easy, but Im not sure Im 100% satisfied yet.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    The shipping is to spence it need to be more shiper
  • Mar 19, 2014
    I liked the wide variety of candy
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Should have a sale on items.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Good site, lots of variety. Love shoprunner acceptable
  • Mar 15, 2014
    This is a fantastic website! Very easy to navigate and had EXACTLY what I was looking for!
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Wanted more fireballs, everyone at work loves them.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Thank you for providing a convenient place to purchase bulk candy. We use it for school incentives and activities. Your site is easy to use and your prices are competitive.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Wonderful prices on bulk items and fair shipping
  • Mar 8, 2014
    I don't think I would purchase often the shipping is to costly. I purchased the same amount "cost wise" from oriental trading and shipment was free. I like the fact you have such a large inventory to choose from but its not cost effective if you have to spend half you budget on the shipment. For my brides on a budget the $40 could go towards purchasing additional product. The shipping cost is a huge difference in the amount i wanted to spend. I had to spend $200 to get the $20 dollar discount and cost 40.00 to ship did I really get a discount? (NOT Really)Tammy Loving Wedding consultant (Just my 2cents)
    Mar 23, 2014
  • Mar 4, 2014
    I would like to see cheaper shipping rates...You are much more expensive than other shopping sites..
    Mar 14, 2014
    The candy is not what I expected it to be and the taste was totally not what we expected it to be. I'm very disappointed, I have ordered here previously and was very satisfied but after this order I will not order again..
  • Feb 16, 2014
    Mar 24, 2014
    i am ordering more the shipment and product was perfect