Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. Reviews

04/23/2014
Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. Rating

More About Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc.

• Apr 23, 2014
    Ordered these shelves for my potting shed...hope they are what I'm looking for.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I wish the shipping charge was a little less...
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Site is very good, Except the shipping cost. The shipping for the small item I purchased was over $11 on a product that is $18.99. Absolutely ridiculous on how much that is marked up. For that price I would have to expect the small product is being shipped next day air.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    My previous purchase was 4 - 72" x 1" shelving poles(black). One of the poles striped when putting it together. The shipping and handling on your shelving products is too high. Due to the damaged pole and shipping costs, I would not recommend your products to others.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    Great product and service..
  • Apr 1, 2014
    It was a great purchasing experience. I had a question about 2 of the products I was ordering and their online chat was very fast and helpful
  • Apr 1, 2014
    In search doesn't go to correct page . When wanting to continue shopping Had to goto homepage and start each time.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    I looked a long time for the product I ended up finding with you. I wish I had found you months earlier. Found you in a round-about way.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Mar 29, 2014
    After shopping around for a shelf this size and not finding any, I ordered from Shelving, Inc. It is good quality and sturdy as well, and fits the spot I needed it for perfectly.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Mar 29, 2014
    very happy with my products
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Mar 22, 2014
    My package was damaged with items missing. Customer service said replacements parts will be sent out. I am still waiting to receive those.
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Mar 17, 2014
    the shelving is exactly what I was looking for. The instructions for assembly could have been a bit more clear and detailed.
  • Feb 27, 2014
    Mar 11, 2014
    I placed a single order with 4 line items. Each line item was shipped as a separate order with seperate tracking number VIA UPS. This most likely had something to do with weight or size I'm guessing. UPS picked up all items on the same day at the same time which was good for shelving.com. UPS completely dropped the ball. I received one item a day early. another item on the scheduled day. Another item a day later and the last item was broken into 2 items and received on separate days. Frustrating.
  • Feb 24, 2014
    I wish they carried a wider variety of sizes of lighter-duty shelving
  • Feb 20, 2014
    I have been looking for shelving for a few months and am thrilled to find your website since you have what I am wanting.
    Mar 10, 2014
    I just entered shelving in internet and selected this company to buy from after perusing several links. This company seemed to have so many choices for shelving, it would be foolish to shop anywhere else in the future for a product of this type.
  • Feb 14, 2014
    Shelving.com has an excellent variety of products at very reasonable prices and they have several coupon codes available that work and give you a decent discont
    Feb 27, 2014
    I was looking to buy several small, free floating corner shelves. Most of the ones I found were 12 or 18 inches which is much larger than what I wanted/needed. Shelving.com had the smaller size I was looking for and at about 1/3 or 1/4 the price of everyone else.
  • Feb 2, 2014
    good prices for the part I need
    Feb 19, 2014
  • Feb 1, 2014
    Feb 14, 2014
    u.p.s delivered the shelves on time. I assembled the shelves quickly by myself. These shelves are a perfect answer for my storage needs....my cluttered storage room is now on the way to being pleasantly ordered. Some of my shelf clips were crushed in transit. I emailed customer service and received a response from Michele@shelving.com right away. New clips were mailed to me with no question. My experience was very positive but this quick response to my minor problem indicated a commitment to solving customer service. Thank you and I am busy measuring for my other storage needs.
  • Feb 1, 2014
    AWESOME TO DESIGN YOU SHOP
  • Dec 23, 2013
    I was thrilled to find the odd-size I was looking for and had checked three other previous sites unsuccessfully.
    Feb 23, 2014
    I received the legs of my shelving "on time", and I contacted Carol when it seemed my shelf parts were missing. I was informed by e-mail that she was re-shipping the "lost" shelves, and they would arrive in another week or so. There was no apology, no further explanation, no effort to expedite shipping. Meanwhile I needed these shelves for my kitchen pantry for a place I'd just moved into. Very inconvenient. Very impersonal customer service.