Classic Shapewear Reviews

04/19/2014
Classic Shapewear Ratings and User Reviews. Classic Shapewear is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 232 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

Classic Shapewear Rating

More About Classic Shapewear

Recent Reviews for Classic Shapewear

• Apr 19, 2014
    I wish there were more faster shipping options. I am hoping to get this before my vacation. I will be unhappy if it doesn't make it here in 2 weeks time.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    This is my first purchase,this product is what I was looking for.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    the fit is good I like the products well
  • Apr 19, 2014
    good choices and good prices - although having a $100 value before you get a discount is a bit much - maybe getting a % off the second item or the total amount because the $ given off are eaten away by the shipping !!
    I like this store
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I am the buyer of undergarments and shapers for a large theatre. I often have to find odd sizes, or odd shapes or a variety of types of bras. I intend to visit your site more often. I appreciate the return policy, as sometimes we have to buy 2 sizes to ensure a good fit.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Second time buying hosiery for my girlfriend who raved the first time with the products from this site. As she wears them daily, the great selections and reasonable prices will probably bring me or her back to the site.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    The first item I ordered was great however just a little tight!! I'm trying to trim away some fat but your shapewear is very well made and I am very happy that you have many designers to choose from!! Thank you!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Thank you for your continued assurance of receiving the products I have ordered. I am very satisfied with the purchases.Paul
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have been wearing va bien for years. I dont change it. Its wonderful, comfortable, firm and gives good shape.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The purchasing was relatively easy. I must wait to see the quality of the items.
    I am very satisfied with the business I have conducted with Classic Shapewear
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Very easy to compare brands and tne reviews are important
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Used the chat function for more info and was very pleased.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    HAVE A SPECIAL NEED FOR SUPPORT AND THIS SEEMS TO FILL MY NEEDS.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    They seem like a good company. I've used them a few times and like them.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    the only decent bra I have ever worn
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I love this website, I have been a customer for more than a year. I love the price, quality and customer service.
    Apr 18, 2014
    i love all what classic shapewear do and love the website...thank god for all of you....
  • Apr 7, 2014
    is the best web siteeeeeeeeeeeeee I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    I purchased pantyhose, that were on sale 3 for $21.00. A good price for the quality. They feel better than the brand I get at the drug store.