101 Phones Reviews

04/15/2014
101 Phones Ratings and User Reviews. 101 Phones is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 112 reviews.
101Phones offers a large variety of phones & accessories at close to wholesale prices.

101 Phones Rating

More About 101 Phones

Recent Reviews for 101 Phones

• Mar 4, 2014
    You take to much time with damn fool questions. You have a good site with decent products. But there is too much bullshit in your silly questions. That is why I most likely will not order from your site again. You have too much silly shit. You have foolish advertiseing executives.
  • Mar 4, 2014
    My other phones are from 101
  • Mar 3, 2014
    I habe not received mine yet. Quite silly to answer questions for whcih i have oviously NO answer. most of them are guesses.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    So far the ordering experience was great! Will see how long "free shipping" takes and check out the quality of the Jitterbug replacement battery is.
  • Feb 26, 2014
    Good last time I ordered I expect this time to be the same
  • Feb 26, 2014
    Mar 4, 2014
    I satisfied with the phone it what we need for our phone service
  • Feb 24, 2014
    TELEPHONE DESCRIPTION WAS COMPLETE AND ORDER EASY TO ACCOMPLISH
  • Feb 21, 2014
    I found the website easy to use and the description of the product complete and to the point. I also liked the free shipping. I researched cordless phones on line for hours, and 101 Phones had the best price with free shipping. Thank you! I can't wait to get my new phone.
    Mar 3, 2014
    This phone is so great for me because I am very hard of hearing. The "boost" button is the main reason I bought it, other than the larger buttons and extended phone number list. It is just an all around good phone, and I spent hours and hours researching cordless phones.
  • Feb 21, 2014
    Always there always has what I need
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Tried to get question answered on phone. Answered quickly, but never came back after requestion that I wait. Question was simply " Do you accept Paypal". If you don't you should.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    WE LOOKED AT ALL THREE PHONES AND WE LIKED THE WAY THIS ONE LOOKED. ALL THREE PHONES HAD WHAT WE WANTED BUT WE WENT WITH ONE THAT HAD SOME RECOMENDATIONS.
    Feb 25, 2014
    I have been looking and finally bought a phone from 101 phones and It was vey easy to do the Online ordering. The phone was what we expected .
  • Feb 13, 2014
    routed to site via Amazon when searching for phones for elderly parents who are having trouble seeing and hearing.
    Feb 23, 2014
    Delivered as promised and well protected for shipping. Purchased the big button phone for my dad whose eyesight and hearing are failing. So nice to see him pick up the phone and dial his own calls. The 911 red button is especially nice.
  • Feb 13, 2014
    one
    Feb 25, 2014
    Ordering the phone online was easy. The delivery date was exactly when we received the phone. My husband has some hearing issues and now he hears clearly while on the phone. Thank you so much.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Feb 21, 2014
    The item was fine but the shipping time was too long
  • Feb 9, 2014
    Only problem with sight was when I was told to click for a $20.00 rebate, the site was no longer available!!!
    Feb 17, 2014
    Very happy with my purchase
  • Feb 7, 2014
    I like this easy to shop format good price and the shipping can't be beat.Thank you
    Feb 20, 2014
    suppose to have received first wks. of February .to date still don't have can't understand person on line except they keep telling me I'll get next week. I would just like to know when I will get phone. I don't even have phone in my house as to date. can you please help and get it to me?I need it I am disabled and need for my doctor calls. Thank you any help?
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Feb 23, 2014
    Awesome selections and hard to find items ... Happy I found them :)
  • Jan 30, 2014
    Feb 14, 2014
    I never intended on returning the item I bought, but It's doesn't work and I don't have the box it came in, so I can't return it and your company wound sell me the part I need. waste of my money.