BattDepot.com Reviews

04/17/2014
BattDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. BattDepot.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1284 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

BattDepot.com Rating

More About BattDepot.com

Recent Reviews for BattDepot.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    This is my first time ordering from BattDepot.com and if everything goes as well as it has this far I will surely be using them again.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    SHIPPPING IS HIGH. I DO LIKE THAT YOU DID NOT CHARGE EXTRA BECAUSE I ORDERED TWO ITEMS BUT THEY ARE ONLY ONCES SO SHIPPING CHARGE WAS STILL TO HIGH. THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY REASON I WOULD SHOP AROUND FOR OTHER SITES NEXT TIME.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Good product availability, good pricing. Easy to use website.
    Fast and easy
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Warn Canadian customer a space is required in the postal code or it is not recognized.I still don't know if my credit card information is stored in your cache as I eventually used my paypal account. The check out form needs revamping to eliminate any double billing. There is also a need for a verification page and email confirmation.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Order entry was great - I look forward to receiving the item to see that it meets the need.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The web site continued to display error messages when making selections... I hope I receive the correct products!
    Great site and service.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Best quality/cost ratio on thé local market. A newcoming client who may soon become a loyal customer. Well lid-ut Website, good pricing, many convenaient options, in a nutshell I am very pleased to find out about your business and you compréhensive products lines. Any business that offers Paypal to their clients is already high ranking in my view.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Find Shipping and handling costs (approx. 35% of the value of the item) to be rather high. As at filling out this survey I have not received the item, therefore am unable to comment on its quality nor the efficiency of the shipper.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Hopefully delivery goes as smoothly as purchase.
    keep up the good work
  • Apr 16, 2014
    On-line purchasing experience was very good. Website easy to navigate. Information I needed was readily available. Prices were excellent. Info about warranty, return policies, business information, etc. was all available and clear. Good site and good experience!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Only used this site to purchase a replacement charger for my child's laptop, which is outdated. I was able to find the part I needed, and it is much cheaper than other places sold this part for, but I'm put off by the warnings about making sure the original matches the part being sold. I have no idea if the tip sizes are identical and I have no way of finding out.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Worked well for the most part, tried to create an account and it disappeared so had to use guest checkout which still worked out alright. Will be looking for items through this site again in the future
    Apr 17, 2014
    Was a little disappointed with the delivery time of the order as I had ordered it on a Friday morning with delivery from order supposed to be in 1-3 days yet did not receive a shipment notification till the following Monday stating that it would arrive in 3 days... Totalling 7 days for delivery when they stated 3
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I would have liked more information about which model of laptop is compatible with the battery I bought. I did do my research, but I would have liked some more peace of mind.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I was absolutely amazed at how fast the shipping was and how good the product was. I didn't think I would get such good service at such a low price. I will be a lifelong customer for sure.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    BattDepot was fast and easy. A great experience
    Apr 16, 2014
    great stock, prices and shipping.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    excellent website, will use it again.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    great web site easy to use and very informative about the products makes it easy to find and purchase my item
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I'm very impressed at the variety of batteries and cell phone accessories that you provide.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I am very satisfied with the prices, speed of delivery, also with the variety of items available. The only thing I would very much like to see is a better description of the items and more pictures showing exactly what the item is like. You would also do well to offer more phone cases, especially those that serve as a wallet or small purse. I also have an HP iPAQ that I would very much like to find a new battery for. Batteries for some of the more obscure phones would also be greatly valuable. Example of this is the Dell android phone that Rogers was carrying for awhile. Overall though I am very satisfied with BattDepot.