Craft-e-Corner Reviews

04/23/2014
Craft-e-Corner Ratings and User Reviews. Craft-e-Corner is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 41 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.

Craft-e-Corner Rating

More About Craft-e-Corner

Recent Reviews for Craft-e-Corner

• Apr 22, 2014
    Double entering ADD TO CART is confusing.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    good prices and fast shipping
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great prices on products. Frustration with my shopping cart being emptied; when I would come back to the site to finish & update my order. Also, shipping seemed extremely high. All in all good experience so far.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I'm happy to found one day Craft-e-Corner with google, since that I have ordered several times because there is really tons of great product with afortable prives in general, shipping is quite fast (I'm in France) I hope to win the USD 100 to use in your store ! Greetings from France !
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Reasonably priced items for crafters.And international shipping prices good.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Internasional shipping charge is cheaper than other shops,so I like this shop.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Very easy ordering process. Nice HUMAN BEING TO SPEAK WITH ON CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE. No automated responses. I appreciate that!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I love to buy the site because it is reliable, the explanations are clear and delivery is better than expected.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Excellent, best prices, I always start out with a small order from a new company I use, if that goes well then I order again and again!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Cart items disappears. hope to select multiple items at once. And expedite shipping for international orders.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I was so excited to read that I was being rewarded for making this purchase and then I had the disappointment of seeing that it did not include international customers. Sob sob. I am an aged pensioner and thought I was going to have a lovely surprize. However, I am looking forward to having fun with my Cricut !
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    My order was on time, what I was looking for, but when went back to order more, not much was in stock, I like that you give a discount coupons when a order is placed, keeps people that are into crafts like me coming back.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I was shut out of the website three time so I had to go through the checkout process twice.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I blundered onto your Craft-e-Corner website while doing price comparisons on an electronic embossing machine. I was pleasantly surprised to find the exact machine I wanted at a very fair and reasonable price. If the machine arrives when promised, I will become a loyal customer; I'll consult your website before wracking my brain all over the world trying to save a few cents on my crafting tools and supplies. Let the games begin!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Sales are great and there is a wide variety of products
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 2, 2014
    As a first time buyer, I'm impressed with the selection of items you offer. Order and delivery was faster than expected. Will purchase from you again in the future.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Mar 27, 2014
    I will order again
  • Mar 19, 2014
    I have been very pleased with the service of this company
    Apr 5, 2014
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Good shopping experience.
    Apr 4, 2014
    Good experience.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Away had great service over the years of doing business on there web site, buying things for my personal crafts. Love doing crafts!
    Mar 19, 2014
    Love the site, but was disappointed with not being able to know when items where shipped. Kept looking on the site nothing. I called and the items had gone out 4 days ago. But still got the package within a week. All was good!