Dungarees.net Reviews

04/16/2014
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 725 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

2013 Platinum

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Apr 16, 2014
    As stated earlier, I hope the purchase price includes shipping since my first order, including shipping, was less than this barely 2 months ago.
    Very nice web site
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Prices are less than many walk in or online Carhartt distributors "on-sale" or "discount" prices.
    Search option needs improvement. I have submitted my email address the first time I ordered over 18 months ago, but I have never received a coupon.
    easy to use.
    the coupon said it expired 30APR14 but the coupon for 10% off did not work
    I haven't ordered from these people in forever because they take your money and never have anything in stock and have to back order. I'll try just one more time and then never.
    As long as all arrives as promised, I will definitely be ordering again. Was very quick and easy. Happy for the free shipping over $55
    great selection at great prices.
    sizing chart was confusing. but my iniquiry was satisfactorily answered, even though it took a week to get answer.
    Prices, customer service, returns, etc are great
    It has been hard to find many size or color options for Carhartt in our area! I was very tickled to find all the Carhartt items available on the dungarees website. and the prices are great! Less than retail in a store.
    Did a search for wolverine work boots 03295 and dungerees.net came up as one of the top for the search engine. It is the exact style I am looking for and the best price on the net (even includes free shipping). Bravo, dungarees.net. I appreciate it and will certainly be coming back.
    I had sent an email to sign up for their email list but after 3 days have not received any.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Always a great shopping experience.
    Apr 16, 2014
    Great place to shop with no hassles. Thanks
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    The advertisement said that I would receive a cooler with a $50.00 order or more. My order was over $50.00 and no cooler was sent.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    one pair of shorts received came from China I do not purchase from China please let me know which products to avoid
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Satisfied I love shopping disagrees.net will continue shopping online with you easy to use website...
    Apr 14, 2014
    I have made a handful of purchases threw dungarees.net and i will continue to shop this service.. Fast hassle free delivery.. Easy to use website and awesome selection of discounted items. Thank you dungarees.net. I'll be back
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Had exactly style, size and color in stock. Good experience, and cheaper than local stores.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Couldn't find specific product brand and style locally. Tried on-line. Found Dungarees--had exactly what I wanted-color, style, size, AND $10 less than had been quoted locally. Very satisfied, would purchase from Dungarees again.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    This only the second time I have ordered from you. The first time was a gift for my niece and she was delighted with the gift for her son. Your prices seem reasonable and the free shipping was a bonus.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Everything was as expected. No surprises. Great service and I will definitely buy again.thanks