5Forms Reviews

04/15/2014
5Forms Ratings and User Reviews. 5Forms is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 34 reviews. Last rated on 04/09/2014.

5Forms Rating

More About 5Forms

Recent Reviews for 5Forms

• Apr 9, 2014
    please send us some coupons we need more items
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Website design is awful. Hard to follow and formatting is off. You should work on that.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    was easy to customize
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I would be more satisfied if the prices didn't go up EVERY time I place an order. I understand prices go up, but we order about every 3 months & the pricing goes up every time.My only other issue is with the ordering process. Several times I have placed orders and didn't get a confirmation number and had to place the order again. One time I placed the order, didn't get a confirmation number so I called to see if the order had been placed & they ended up doubling the order & charging my card twice. So now I'm very leary when placing an order.On the plus side, the orders are shipped fairly quickly and we don't have any issues with the orders on arrival.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    The only slight suggestion is that when you ask close to the end of the transaction to verify email address is does not appear on the screen that asks the question. I was reluctant to hit the back button for fear I would lose all the data. That said, I hope my email address is correct and believe that it is.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    easy to use
  • Mar 18, 2014
    We always have an excellent experience with 5forms
  • Mar 17, 2014
    find it difficult to do a reorder. When an error occurs after hitting the submit button,it does not specify what the error is
    Mar 25, 2014
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Excellent customer service on the 800#! They were very professional and knowledgeable about their product and the pricing was extremely competitive to other service providers.
    Mar 31, 2014
  • Mar 5, 2014
    some of your competitors show you what it will look like rite on line I was referred to you by a friend.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    very good and fast service and good quality
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Mar 17, 2014
    I received my order very quickly and it was complete.
  • Mar 1, 2014
    Thanks I may be interested in some other products you have
  • Mar 1, 2014
    Just waiting on a PROOF
    Mar 18, 2014
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Very good website and very competitive offerings. I went through a lot of on-line browsing before I ran across 5forms. With their prices and products they should do more to get noticed on Google, Yahoo, etc.
  • Feb 14, 2014
    Easy to use recommend for home accounting.
    Feb 24, 2014
  • Feb 7, 2014
    Great Company with Great Customer Service,anytime I have a question they are happy to help. Always go with them for all Our Business's checks.
    Feb 20, 2014
    Pictures and detail should be a little more clear about product
  • Feb 6, 2014
    Had what I needed easily bought.
    Feb 28, 2014
    always deliver good value and provide a great product.
  • Feb 3, 2014
    Feb 20, 2014
    I had no direct contact this time, but on an earlier purchase, I was impressed with the customer service