Folica.com Reviews

04/23/2014
Folica.com Ratings and User Reviews. Folica.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 122 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Folica.com is a one-stop source for all your hair care needs. They carry products for hair care, hair styling, hair loss and hair removal.
Circle of Excellence - Folica.com

2010 Platinum

Folica.com Rating

More About Folica.com

Recent Reviews for Folica.com

• Apr 23, 2014
    keep up the coupons, it's the only reason I bought from here. Price makes all the difference to me
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Warranty is not well-stated and assumes that I have access to a printer. Wife called in first week after receiving (and trying) product and found out that we would not get our money back. Due to printer problems and being in hospital, she was unable to return product within TIGHT deadline, so we lose.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I have been shopping at Folica.com for over 3 yr's and i just LOVE their products really good stuff and good pricing too !!!
  • Apr 20, 2014
    It was so easy to purchase with Folica.com! They provided good information that backed up what I had heard about the product. I will definitely be recommending Folica.com to my friends :)
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Great 1st shopping experience.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    So far so good....
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Love shopping at Folica.com I always have a pleasant experience and love looking at the Top Ten products.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love the customer service at Folica! The customer service representatives always answer the phone(no matter how many times you call) and they are always friendly, and knowledgeable of the products you ask them about. when it comes to returns, Folica would not ask questions, nor give you any hassle.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love going online to Folica. Its convenient, prices are very reasonable and they usually have sales going on all the time. Stopped shopping retail stores for hair care stuff.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    The search and compare was easy, and i had the ability to narrow my search quick and easy
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I am always super satisfied with your site. The prices, sales, and deals are AMAZING!!!! I tell all my friends about it. I try to stock up on products on a annual basis. I have attempted to purchase the SuperSolano hair dryer in the last few months but it was out of stock. I had emailed customer service and received an response almost immediately about it. Very excited to see it was back in stock. Thank you!!!!!
    This site is very good.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Excellent customer service, and fast shipping!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    The shipping charges to Puerto Rico are to expensives,in others places like Macys,and JCP when is free ship is't FREE
  • Apr 13, 2014
    folica is doing an amazing job,shipping for Canada is to high.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    i hope you have time to answer questions regarding the products you are endorsing because the reviews from your customers will really help you sell more because we rely on the reviews/ experiences (good or bad) from your regular customers.
    Apr 23, 2014
    thank you!!!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    all interactions with this company have been wonderful!!
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I really enjoyed talking to the customer service online! She was so beneficial and answered all my questions.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I am so happy with Folica. They were able to answer my questions prior to my order and also shipped my item in great time!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Great Site. I love the easy check out and the prices plus free shipping. I still have my Sedu flat Iron that I purchased in 2009 and am using it to this day! I will need to change it one day and hope your recycle program will still be there. Thank you for thinking of your customers first! Not certain what the rewards program does but I hope it helps me save money in my future purchases.
    Apr 7, 2014
    I am very satisfied with my order from Folica! It came right on time and was packaged very well. I will order from Folica in the future and tell my friends to do the same. Great customer service! Thank You!
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    Have been a satisfied customer for some time.