Brooks Running Reviews

04/18/2014
Brooks Running Ratings and User Reviews. Brooks Running is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2152 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running ... Show More Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.
Circle of Excellence - Brooks Running

2012 Winner

Brooks Running Rating

More About Brooks Running

Recent Reviews for Brooks Running

• Apr 18, 2014
    Great brand - they've earned my continued loyalty!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I would have like to see a breakdown of the sale items by type of item (shorts, long sleeve, etc)
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Be awhile since I had a pair if brooksLooking forward to getting my exercise on:-)If you need me for a commerical I'd be happy to help! LolDavid
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I haven't received my shoes yet, so I cannot really comment on this product/company as of yet.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Good website and easy to navigate around.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great shoes for my braces
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Much better price than Amazon.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    My only knock down in score was because I didn't know purchase of $75 or more for free shipping was required until checkout. And my husband LOVES the pure drift, glad they are on sale, sad they are discontinued. change is a good thing, right?! :)
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Good site - I really liked the shoe finder. It validated that I am running in the correct shoe for me. Having stock in extra wide is appreciated as well.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I wouldn't know what to do with myself if you ever stopped making the Adrenalines. I have been running in them since 2000 when I was fitted for them in a specialty running store. They are the best most awesome running shoe for me out there! Thank you for having a great consistent running shoe!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I purchased a pair of Brooks Dyad 6 a couple of yrs ago. They are the best running shoes I have ever purchased. Have a lot of foot problems, have been so much less with these shoes.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    This was quick and painless.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Best pair of running shoes I ever had , very comfortable shoes
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I've been wearing Brooks running shoes for several years and have had no trouble with returning a pair of shoes that a merchant would not exchange or return for me. Love the colors, love the fit and prices.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I really wanted the GTS 14 in black but you did not have my width. Two things I wish Brooks would improve on that is more all black shoes and have more of the best selling shoes with most width's.
    So far Brooks never have the GTS 14 in size13 4e width
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Product is excellent. Packaging is effective. Delivery was extremely prompt. I ordered two different sizes because I wasn't sure which would work. I could do this because of the free return shipping offered, which I greatly appreciate. I will do business with Brooks Running online in the future. Thank you.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I have been a life-long Nike shoe wearer BUT no more! I love the cushion in the forefoot!! I have NEVER understood why there was SO mush emphasis on the heel-and so little on the forefoot!!!-I have always needed extra cushion in the forefoot! I bought my first pair of Pureflow and I'm hooked!!! THANK YOU!!
    Apr 18, 2014
    I just discovered Brooks and I love the quality, and comfort of the running shoes! I will be back for sure! Thank you
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Not a fan of the updates on the Women's pure flow 3. I also don't like the white on the soles...or anywhere else for that matter. The grey/silver is great for bottoms. Stick with the bright colors and have a grey or black option ;) The Pure flow 2s are perfect! I will be returning the flow 3s.
    Apr 18, 2014
    I like the women's pure flow 2s better than the 3s. Keep the colors bright! I like the grey or dark sole vs the white sole.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Last week I started to order but decided to try them on locally. I decided to order on line even though they were $1.00 more because they had a free t shirt. Now I decided to order online and the offer was over. I know it was because it was while supply lasted. I was too late.
    Apr 18, 2014
    I like them. Very comfortable.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    First time Brooks buyer. Love the shoe. Will buy again.