Kaz International Reviews

04/15/2014
Kaz International Ratings and User Reviews. Kaz International is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 04/03/2014.

Kaz International Rating

More About Kaz International

Recent Reviews for Kaz International

• Apr 3, 2014
    Very easy, economical way to purchase item I was looking for. The web site is easy to navigate, the prices with shipping are competitive.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    password procedure all fouled up. No response to attmpt tp correct. No way to get help on phone. Had to start over
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Had what I needed/easy checkout
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    I had a problem placing my order and wound up placing my order twice.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Mar 30, 2014
    These filters fit perfectly and are just as described & they last a month as published. I am very pleased with them.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Mar 24, 2014
    Everything was fine.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Thank you. I was able to locate and purchase the product I needed and also saved on shipping through the members circle!
  • Mar 6, 2014
    I have periodically re-ordered filters for different Vicks Hunidifiers through the Kaz website over the last 2 years, and have always been extremely pleased with the overall shopping experience!
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Really appreciate the savings club discounts
    Mar 10, 2014
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Had trouble putting order through to final review and confirm purchase. Left me confused if the order had gone through or not. Not sure what happened but tried again today and order seemed to go through fine. Possible computer glitch?
  • Feb 18, 2014
    I did not know you had such a varity of products. I will investigate further.
    Feb 26, 2014
  • Feb 16, 2014
    Good price on filter.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    I like the 10% discount for repeat orders, plus free shipping. This is actually the cheapest place to get replacement filters.
  • Feb 3, 2014
    useful and healthy station
  • Jan 29, 2014
    So far the experience was good. Ordering was easy!
  • Jan 26, 2014
    Couldn't find the humidifier filter at the store where I bought the humidifier. So I searched Vicks then here.
    Feb 3, 2014
    All I ordered was filters for a humidifier. They arrived on time..
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Very easy and intuitive website to use and the order process was very simple.
    Feb 13, 2014
  • Jan 20, 2014
    I bought air purifiers, and today I bought replacement filters. This website is wonderful. It makes it very easy to know exactly what you need to need to buy. The website was easy to navigate and I rally like that the owner's manuals are there also.
  • Jan 12, 2014
    Jan 22, 2014
    UPS was snowed in did not get the unit untill 1/22/14....But not your problem UPS needs to get some snow blowers...
  • Jan 7, 2014