Merrell.com Reviews

04/17/2014
Merrell.com Ratings and User Reviews. Merrell.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 55 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
x

Merrell.com Rating

More About Merrell.com

Recent Reviews for Merrell.com

• Apr 16, 2014
    Everything was great but when I printed the receipt it took two pages of paper and the second page just showed "Thank You" at the top. Well, thank you for wasting my paper and ink. Can't you make it all on one page?
  • Apr 13, 2014
    User friendly site
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I did have to call in as I am unsure whether I made a mistake or the web environment is unclear, but I could not use the Springfree code which allowed for free shipping.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    The "free shipping" on checkout is confusing because even though I inserted it in the only possible space, on checkout it was still billed a $5.00 shipping charge.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Excellent quality and very confortable shows
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Very nice website and great looking products. Great coupons available. I am looking forward to receiving my purchase!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    love the shoes but sometimes they are hard to find never hard to find on internet site
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Great fitting shoe. Lasts a couple years of heavy use.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Great fast purchase.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I love these shoes. They are so light and offer great support. I walk gravel at work and these are great.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Great product, great dedication to the outdoor industry!thanks!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Customer service on chat was awesome and helpful.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I've worn Merrell clogs for years. First time I used live chat with a question about fit. Rep, Laura, was excellent.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Love the product and the clarity of their online shipping process
  • Mar 26, 2014
    These are the 4th pair of Moab Ventilators (J87333) I have ordered.
    Apr 5, 2014
  • Mar 25, 2014
    the site froze on me when I tried to select size on the insoles prior to selecting an insole type. it did that twice. had to start over again rather than being able to just select item needed for husbands shoes. The insole selection worked fine when type was selected first and we ordered new insoles for his shoes that he dearly loves and wears most every day
  • Mar 24, 2014
    I am nervous about the look and feel of the shoe. I'll feel better when I see it and try it on.
    Apr 1, 2014
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Great website design and easy to navigate.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Teri I couldn't walk without Merrell shoes. I have houseshoes, hiking boots, slip ons,all Merrell they have the best support and comfort. I have Fibromyalgia so the feet have to be comfortable. Even the hiking boots did not need to be broken in, just put them on and go.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Mar 27, 2014
    I LOVE THE SHOES. FIT IS PERFECT. SHOPPING AND DELIVERY WERE GREAT.
  • Mar 11, 2014
    I did not create an account (which I know will save me time) because you just offer "save my information" option. I don't want my credit card to be saved in your site. You should offer to create an account just saving name and address.
    Apr 4, 2014
    This transaction was somehow troubled but the outcome was perfect. First, I ordered a size to big. I paid again for the replacement(size 4) to have it on time for my daughter's vacation, regretably it was deffective. I contacted customer services and they shipped another size 4 and credited my credit card immediately (before receiving the size 6 and 4 return items). Final result, no shikpping cost, fast credit processing and the skirt is perfect. Excellent customer service.