DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Reviews

04/22/2014
DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountHomeFurnishings.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 97 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.

DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Rating

More About DiscountHomeFurnishings.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountHomeFurnishings.com

• Apr 22, 2014
    My friend used this site for all his door and house hardware needs while completely renovating his house. He strongly recommended using them and had only good things to say; everything from products to packaging to customer service had been excellent. Products are presented well, too. Prices are definitely lower than anywhere else. I count on having a similar experience.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Great products at a great price.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    The ordering process was very easy
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great price, one shipping price for all products
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I love the prices and quality of the items. I'm glad I saw the online ad!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Thank you for including your business card with my purchase from you through Amazon. Your prices are cheaper if I buy direct!
    Great prices....Happy with all my purchases from Discount Home Furnishings
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Good customer service. Called with a question, left mesage and return call was fast and very informative and helpful.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Good products @ great prices
    Quick and easy purchasing experience. Prices are good and my first order arrived in a reasonable amount of time!
    Great products and the best prices on the web!
    Apr 22, 2014
    I called to make a change to the order I placed online. They were very courteous and fast to locate the order, make the changes I needed, and the products were shipped and received in less than 4 days. Excellent service!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    hope I like them!
    Apr 21, 2014
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Great customer service and quality products!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    compared to the home improvement stores discount home furnishings has them beat hands down.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    need to come out with more affordable chrome fixtures for all areas, doors, electrical and plumbing
  • Apr 11, 2014
    This was a great first experience.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I like the fact that I can find what I need at a reasonable price; what I am looking for is not necessarily easy to find. The website is easy to navigate and pricing is straightforward.
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    So far my experience has been very positive. I ordered a few cabinet pullsto narrow down to one and then ordered a large quantity. Prices and selection are way better than the large box stores.
    Apr 12, 2014
    DiscountHomeFurnishings delivered very nice cabinet hardware at a substantially reduced price from the "big box stores". The product was delivered quickly and was exactly what I wanted.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Easy to do business with. Nice selection of products. Reasonable prices. Overall, just an easy way to purchase hardware and other items.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Easy to do business with. Good value.