DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Reviews

04/17/2014
DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountHomeFurnishings.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 94 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Rating

More About DiscountHomeFurnishings.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountHomeFurnishings.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    Good customer service. Called with a question, left mesage and return call was fast and very informative and helpful.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Good products @ great prices
    Quick and easy purchasing experience. Prices are good and my first order arrived in a reasonable amount of time!
    Great products and the best prices on the web!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    hope I like them!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Great customer service and quality products!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    compared to the home improvement stores discount home furnishings has them beat hands down.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    need to come out with more affordable chrome fixtures for all areas, doors, electrical and plumbing
  • Apr 11, 2014
    This was a great first experience.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Always great service! Had one item missing from a prior order, and they sent it out next day shipping, no hassle at all!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I like the fact that I can find what I need at a reasonable price; what I am looking for is not necessarily easy to find. The website is easy to navigate and pricing is straightforward.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    my first purchase was through Ebay for cabinet knobs and pulls. They had them for good price in bulk. Needed 5 more knobs to finish the job so logged onto their website. Also purchased doorknobs to match knobs. They have best price and inventory and easy to use website. Not too bad in shipping cost either.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Large variety within limited scope.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Service was outstanding and shipped and received on time
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    not a huge selection of lighting, but found what I wanted at a good price
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    So far my experience has been very positive. I ordered a few cabinet pullsto narrow down to one and then ordered a large quantity. Prices and selection are way better than the large box stores.
    Apr 12, 2014
    DiscountHomeFurnishings delivered very nice cabinet hardware at a substantially reduced price from the "big box stores". The product was delivered quickly and was exactly what I wanted.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Easy to do business with. Nice selection of products. Reasonable prices. Overall, just an easy way to purchase hardware and other items.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Easy to do business with. Good value.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Very good site for pulls and knobs. They also have other products but we bought pulls and knobs; Great price. I will buy from them in future and recommend to friends.
    Apr 6, 2014
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Very quick and easy to navigate website
    Apr 3, 2014
    These toilet tissue holders are very attractive. It's about time someone invented one that you don't have to dismantle to get a new roll of tissue on!One of the screws broke while I was trying to insert it into a predrilled hole.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    I liked this site, you had what I was looking for and the prices were very reasonable. I would use this site again and recommend to a friend.
    Apr 3, 2014