3tailer Reviews

04/22/2014
3tailer Ratings and User Reviews. 3tailer is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 56 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

3tailer Rating

More About 3tailer

Recent Reviews for 3tailer

• Apr 18, 2014
    Had a better price on the same item and shipping was free. Fabulous!
    There should be a way to receive free shipping if a certain amount is purchased like amazon.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    You need to be more discriptive in your ads. a simple "Chairs not included" would have save me a second order. Your picture for the ad shows chairs with the table. When I compared your site to other using the same SKU code. the chairs were included on the other sites. The product was advertised as a 5 pc set. This explains my comment of when I recommend your site, I will caution them to read ads closely. Had your ad noted chaired not included, I would have purchased the set from Amazon. Their table included chairs and would of ended up being several hundred dollars less then having the purchase table and chairs separately.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I wanted a better discount but I could not get it. I know others getting even 15% before.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Very convenient and great products
  • Apr 6, 2014
    great website with easy to find and navigation of products
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I am glad it looked on your site. Although it did not give the dimensions of the table lamp, it appeared to be fine for me.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I have seen mixed reviews about there shipping but i am hopeful that i won't have any problems. The site did not show me how long it would be for the item to arrive before or after purchase. that does have me really anxious about buying from the site considering the reviews. Although my purchase was cheaper here than any other place by nearly $100.00
  • Mar 31, 2014
    so far, so good!!!! Thanks!!!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I had a great shopping experience and I like the unique items offered.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Shipping was alittle high I think, but I am excited over the great price of the bags I bought. I am hoping the size is average, because there were no details on the size of the bag on the sale page...
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    They have no idea whats in there inventory. You purchase the item then they email you saying they don't have it. After you already paid for it.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    3tailer had the product I wanted and I plan to return when I decide on purchasing some larger items.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    I did have one problem I found the web site 2 days ago and could not find it again and had not written down 3tailer or bookmarked the site.. If your paying for recognition you are not getting it. I wanted the socks.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Would prefer some discounted shipping options, such as 50% off shipping if over $50.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Mar 28, 2014
    good communication but did not have the product I originally ordered so had to substitute
  • Mar 18, 2014
    very easy ordering system
    Mar 26, 2014
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Order page is somewhat confusing. Specifically, when ordering more than one item, then placing the 2nd item in the cart, it only shows the 2nd item and not the first. Until finalizing the order, I did not see the 1st item show up. After that, everything was fine.
    Mar 27, 2014
    bought diabetic socks for my self and my wife. I have purchased socks for me before and these are fine but the women's socks were way to big for her. She has a size 4 or shoe and the women's socks were size 10-13. I did not see any for the small size woman. If you have them, I would happily exchange them for the correct size. Please contact me.
  • Mar 10, 2014