Kegerator.com Reviews

04/19/2014
Kegerator.com Ratings and User Reviews. Kegerator.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 64 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Kegerator.com is the authority on home & commercial keg refrigerators (kegerators), draft beer dispensers and premium kegerator accessories.

Kegerator.com Rating

More About Kegerator.com

Recent Reviews for Kegerator.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    I love the site and my newly purchased mini fridge!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    The experience has been very good so far. Hopefully everything arrives intact and it continues to be great.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Just getting into home brew, Kegerator website is very help and price is right
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Great price on what appears to be a great product. I'm looking forward to getting the new kegerator.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    fix your store it would not take my purchases
  • Apr 5, 2014
    ordering was easy, now we will check quality when it arrives.
    Apr 11, 2014
    Product looks very good.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Hope this works, not many places in Alabama to get keg supplies.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Purchased a home brew kegerator as a gift and I am SO excited to give it. Counting the days until his birthday and hope that he will be happy with the product.
    Apr 11, 2014
    I am very satisfied with everyhing but dobhave just one question. I purchased a three year warranty and am wondering how I get that information on it. Willit be mailed to me?
    Apr 15, 2014
    Products have done great so far!!! Very pleased with my experience with kegerator.com.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Easy to find items and good prices with the sale and free ship.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I have used Kegerator.com twice now and I am extremely happy with my experience both times. I highly recommend everyone who is into brewing their own beer to use this site.
    Apr 7, 2014
    far to early to tell,just recieved unit yesterday, will see how it holds up.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Really low prices and great merchandise
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Fast and convenient check out. They had the series model I was looking for! and it appears to be correct! Other competitors basically have wrong model numbers associated to pictures. I will be a kegerator.com avid client.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    First time....good website, easy to navigate
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Great sale price...secret sale was the way to go. Been researching for months, glad I waited. Would recommend to everyone!!!
    Apr 1, 2014
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Great video on the home brewing process, very informative and thorough.
    Apr 1, 2014
    Everything arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. The first batch is fermenting now, can't wait to sample the beer.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Love this site. I have made several purchases with this company. I have always received product on time and of good quality. Keep up the good work.
    Apr 5, 2014
    I have used this website for several purchases. Always on time and of good quality. Will continue to use this site in the future.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    You have all the accessories that I am looking for with great prices.
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Mar 20, 2014
    VERY EASY TO USE WILL USE IN THE FUTURE.
    Mar 30, 2014
    I made my purchase based on the fact your web site said your product was available.